• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Liverpool, August 20th 2011, 12:45

squallkid

Established Member
Let's smash these Scouse ****s

It's been a while since we had a convincing win.

Liverpool fans are rubbing their hands in glee because they realise that the only chance they have of beating us on our home turf in 10 years is when we are at our weakest and even then with our depleted squad minus Fabergas, with all our injuries and young squad players can any one of you really say that Liverpool are stronger than us?

---------Reina---

G. Johnson-Carragher-Agger-Enrique

------Lucas-Adams--

Suarez--Henderson----Downing

------Caroll-----

Isn't a team that inspires fear. I expect us to come away with nothing less than 3 points

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i dont know if we cant beat this our midfield is so poor, liverpool midfield is good we have alot of injuries and we have 2 ban player if we win this i will be very happy if we draw i will be ok with it.

Scezney

Sagna Kosh Squillaci TV5

Frimpong Wilshere

Walcott Arshavin Nasri

RVP

Proof

Established Member
I'll be in Barcelona, so I will miss this match. I predict a draw. If we'll have to play Squillaci against Carroll and Suarez, I don't really fancy our chances. I would love to see Dalglish's face and reaction if they will lose. He is one of the few managers I despise.

- Szczesny -
- Sagna - Koscielny - Squillaci - Vermaelen -
- Wilshere - Frimpong - Rosicky -
- Walcott - Van Persie - Arshavin -

No matter how you put it, our midfield looks average. Wilshere better be back for this one. It's incredible how much we missed the lad.

GOONER1991

Established Member
--------------Szczesny

Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Jenkinson

---------Frimpong - Ramsey

Walcott ------Arshavin---------Chamberlain

-------------Van Persie

We'll get:

Sagna - Koscielny - Squillaci - Vermaelen

---------Frimpong - Rosicky

Walcott --------Ramsey-----------Arshavin

--------------Van Persie

fabo

6.51 / 10
Not looking forward to this at all.

Home games with Liverpool are usually drab affairs, but I rarely fear losing to them. I do now.

squallkid

Established Member
Chin up Fabo.

What have Liverpool done to cause us to fear them?

It all depends on us, if we get Wilshere back for this game and play our strongest available eleven who then play at top form then we will walk this game.

At our best Liverpool are no match for us, even at our current best with the players we have Liverpool are not better than us

fabo

6.51 / 10
Arsenal: INJURY NEWS: Gibbs and Djourou have minor hamstring problems and could miss Saturday's game against Liverpool #arsenal

mistaT

Established Member
I pity the team (fool) that can only be know as Arshavin's bi*atch.

Like our chances if Wilshere is back, or if Rosicky finally comes good because he's really starting to run out of chances.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Jenkinson got more confident as he got more minutes.. at first, he looked like a deer in headlights, but after, i thought he was OK. helped that Udi seemed out of gas for the last 10 or 12 minutes of the game

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom