• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Stoke: Match Ratings

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

yeah but Anzac to me he did the right thing , sivestre would have been turned upside down if he had tried to tackle him did the right thing showed the outside and said youre a champion if you can hit it from there and well .... gues he is .I didn't think he could score from there .

Biggus

Established Member
Can we stop talking about Silvestre, I don't even consider him an Arsenal player, just some potato headed c**t that keeps sprouting up in our back line every now and then.

qs

Established Member
Biggus said:
Can we stop talking about Silvestre, I don't even consider him an Arsenal player, just some potato headed c**t that keeps sprouting up in our back line every now and then.

He had his chance to win us over against City but alas Adebayor left the pitch no broken bones.

progman07

Established Member
Biggus said:
have we EVER kept a clean sheet with this clown in the starting lineup? Because I remember several big defeats with him, but when it comes to keeping the ball out of our goal...

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom