• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Wolves - Player Ratings

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Had we won this match, no one here would even care about Rosicky's performance, everyone would be talking about our new 'never say die' attitude.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Had we won this match, no one here would even care about Rosicky's performance, everyone would be talking about our new 'never say die' attitude.

I would, there's alot of talk about Rosicky because as is shown in this thread he get's a lot of sh*t undeservedly considering he's amongst our most skilful players.

The guys hardly played because of injury and people = that to being a crap player, it's BS.

Then when he does finally get a game if he hasn't done a Zidane impression he get's jumped on.

Rosicky can run rings around Ramsey all day long, he's simply a higher level of player.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I personally rate Ramsey much higher than Rosicky for what it's worth, but that doesn't mean Rosicky's crap for me.

Just wanted to say that people might have put less epmhasis on getting at his back had we won this match, although that's hypothetical.

halfvolley

I was INSANELY ill and couldn't watch the game on the day, but I have seen a replay now.

I think people are being overly negative. What I saw was an Arsenal team that gave 100% and fought like tigers to win this match. They got an absolutely ridiculous fluke pinball goal and their keeper was incredible.

This was exactly the type of game that happens a couple of times per season. You can't fault our players for not winning this match, we totally deserved to and 9 times out of 10 we would have.

I thought most of our players bar Song and perhaps Vermaelen played very well. RVP was a bit overcharged as well, but on a normal day everyone on the team shouldn't have to be at their very best to beat Wolves.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom