• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Arsène doesn't coach" & "He's just a good ver. of Redknapp"

GaelForce22

Established Member
Re: "Arsène doesn't coach" & "He's just a good ver. of Redknapp"

What a fantastic article, can't you change the title though?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

That was great, I hope we get to see a Henry, Pires , Bergkamp, Vieira style interview one day :p.

Invincible

Established Member

Why can't we have at least one of them back at the club to teach our players how to defend?

DC Gunner

Established Member

DOUBLE-YOU said:
The way i see it, Graham trained the players to be robots and Arsène is training the players to think for themselves.
KY said:
Regardless of how he trains, this is a man who's won the most trophies for out club and changed the face of Arsenal FC. He must be doing SomETHING right...
Yes, he did some of these trophies with a team whose defensive half was made of the "robots" GG assembled.

Anzac

Established Member

Careful DC I got attacked for suggesting as such & not giving AW credit for bringing other players in........

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom