• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Totally agree. He can't slate the group with the cup final to come but I hope someone takes the initiative from him and tells him the poor players will be moving on. Hopefully he knows this in his own mind too. If that means Wilshere is shown the door too so be it. Inter put virtually the entire team up for sale after they imploded. We must be ruthless. This group must not be kept together. Resign Özil and Alexis,keep Belkerin and go from there.
Yes, totally. I love Jack too but we have to be absolutely ruthless this summer. There is no way we can afford to hold back in anyway. We have to wake up, be totally ruthless in assessing the squad and do our maximum

We have to consider that this is the first season of Pep, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp and the probability of them getting stronger along with Tottenham is extremely high. Not to mention the clubs below have mad resources, can spend and hire promising managers to save them from relegation even.

We failed to keep up the in first year alone and there is just no scope to screw around. We'll absolutely be left behind unless we go all in this time.

Hard to take people seriously if they believed that there would be some massive clear out this summer.

Also our budget each season only allows us to buy maximum two players at 30-40 millions.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
This is why not having a DoF is hampering the team. Wenger can't look at his players and squad objectively. A director of football would review the season and the squad and know who needs to **** off and what we need coming in. Wenger thinks the sun shines out of the majority of the squads arse, especially his "British core" and any youngster he's supposedly nurtured into first team football.
Yes, agreed. Thats what I've been saying for ages. Imagine if we had gotten Monchi in during the season. He'd have assessed the squad, the manager and by this time had a full idea of how to go about things.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
1-2 players could be sufficient if one was an elite striker.

But we know that's unlikely to happen and we still have to contend will the usual suspects have their 2-3 month absence each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom