• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Local media in Tromso, mye hometown, reporting that Arsenal have offered a contract to George Lewis, 19 year old winger currently without a club. Extremly strange, was let go by Tromsdalen who were relegated from the Norwegian second tier. Played some games for Larvik Turn in the third tier afterwards. I`ve actually played against him a few times, very quick and good one against one but surely not Arsenal-quality.
https://www.itromso.no/100Sport/fot...ntraktsforhandlinger-med-Arsenal-288099b.html

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Local media in Tromso, mye hometown, reporting that Arsenal have offered a contract to George Lewis, 19 year old winger currently without a club. Extremly strange, was let go by Tromsdalen who were relegated from the Norwegian second tier. Played some games for Larvik Turn in the third tier afterwards. I`ve actually played against him a few times, very quick and good one against one but surely not Arsenal-quality.
https://www.itromso.no/100Sport/fot...ntraktsforhandlinger-med-Arsenal-288099b.html

Outsmarting the market

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We really should be raiding some of the relegated clubs this summer, so much talent in the league these days.

Yeah it’s crazy:

Norwich - Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons and Buendia, Lewis
Bournemouth - Brooks, Ake
Aston Villa - Grealish, Konsa
Watford - Sarr
West Ham - Bowen, Haller
Brighton - Dunk, Ben White
Newcastle - Saint Maximin

Whoever gets relegated could be a win, win.

Think Brooks would be a massive steal, he was electric last year but his injury has tanked his value massively. I’d have him ahead of Grealish myself if fit.

If they all got relegated a combo of Brooks, Buendia and Haller would completely revitalise our squad for not a lot of outlay.

Brentford have some interesting players too

Yeah Mbuemo is an absolutely insane talent, been banging in the goals and he’s only 20. So many potential smart buys in the top of the Championship this year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it’s crazy:

Norwich - Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons and Buendia, Lewis
Bournemouth - Brooks, Ake
Aston Villa - Grealish, Konsa
Watford - Sarr
West Ham - Bowen, Haller
Brighton - Dunk, Ben White
Newcastle - Saint Maximin

Whoever gets relegated could be a win, win.

Think Brooks would be a massive steal, he was electric last year but his injury has tanked his value massively. I’d have him ahead of Grealish myself if fit.

If they all got relegated a combo of Brooks, Buendia and Haller would completely revitalise our squad for not a lot of outlay.

Yeah Mbuemo is an absolutely insane talent, been banging in the goals and he’s only 20. So many potential smart buys in the top of the Championship this year.
Yes Benrahma and Watkins too.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hoping this virus takes me out first. Can’t believe the midget and leg spinner had me conned. Spent the last couple of weeks catching up on our games.

****ing hell man, how bad are we. :lol:

How many games did you watch in that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom