• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Is the Rwanda deal being renewed soon?

c6711de0558d82a28619457fadd0b702.jpg

Really cute.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely this is probably the reason. He played a few games in the Norwegian third tier, I think that's about my level and I'm terrible at football.

He wasn't even good enough to start at that level, only got like 3 minutes of playing time the whole season.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I still remember January 2014 were folks on here would have literally accepted any kind of striker. Most were dreaming of Vucinic and I remember everyone was convinced Wenger would turn Draxler into the right-footed German Van Persie if he signed. To this day I've no idea why we were all so convinced he'd end up being a striker. :lol:

I still think it would have made more sense to turn Draxler into a striker than an absolutely average CM. Toward his latter Schalke days he did seem destined to move further up the pitch. But then again he was always too much of a comfort zone and money Player, moving to Wolfsburg and PSG.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't even good enough to start at that level, only got like 3 minutes of playing time the whole season.

I think we just like to do that sometimes, give a chance to a random member of the public and see if they can become a footballer. Gave Amaury Bischoff a chance, gave Cohen Bramall one, now it's this kid. It's like charity work, or the lottery.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Would anyone consider taking Deulofeu from Watford? He's very underrated IMO. Price wouldn't be too unreasonable either.

benjamin86

Established Member
Deulofeu is extremely inconsistent, Doucoure has been on the way down for last few seasons and i can't see Watford selling Sarr for less than 35m, when they can just loan him to their sister club Udinese.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This guy is NEVER wrong (don't check that, just believe me)

I think he’s probably right apart from Arteta saying we need another defender. Three of our CBs are injured and probably don’t feature until around December so I can’t see them starting the season with only Saliba, Luiz and one of Holding or Sokratis (I actually think both those will be gone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom