• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We will be signing a CB, Arteta already made that pretty clear, due to all those injuries.

But we certainly will have to get some bodies out first. 30m for Gabriel still sounds like good business, but that's like what you'd pay for Ben White ?

I know which one of those I'd rather have.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
But he has similar numbers as Sarr this season though. Sarr has 5 goals 4 assists, Deulofeu has 4 goals 5 assists.

This was Sarr's first season in the PL and at the age of 21 has a higher ceiling than Deulofeu. Sarr would be a better signing than him 365 days a year.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
That transfer business is an automatic 3/10 for me especially if the defence isn’t addressed.

Surely we’ll sign a CB.

That team could turn out pretty well as flat track bullies and beat some of the higher teams by being defensive

--------------------Aubemeyang
Coutinho------------------------------Pepe/Nelson
----------Saka/Smith Rowe------Ceballos
--------------------------Partey
-----------
Tierney---Luiz/Saliba--Chambo/Musti/Hold---Bellerin
----------------------------Martinez

You could play a 4-3-1-2 as well with Coutinho being the 1 and Laca and Aubemeyang up front.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Whats Sandro Tonali doing;

I see his Brescia got relegated and he is highly rated but only the Milan's seem interested at a fee of around 20mil, is that not something more clubs should be looking at, could we not entice him with London and a better wage or is he the Italian type of player who wont leave Serie A?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I see his Brescia got relegated and he is highly rated but only the Milan's seem interested at a fee of around 20mil, is that not something more clubs should be looking at, could we not entice him with London and a better wage or is he the Italian type of player who wont leave Serie A?
He very close to Inter i think they'll buy him when Serie A done in few days.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That team could turn out pretty well as flat track bullies and beat some of the higher teams by being defensive

--------------------Aubemeyang
Coutinho------------------------------Pepe/Nelson
----------Saka/Smith Rowe------Ceballos
--------------------------Partey
-----------
Tierney---Luiz/Saliba--Chambo/Musti/Hold---Bellerin
----------------------------Martinez

You could play a 4-3-1-2 as well with Coutinho being the 1 and Laca and Aubemeyang up front.
Depressing midfield...you killing Saka and ESR. They are not ready. They are not Fábregas to del the pressure of being main creative option in the middle.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

apparently he wants to stay in Italy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Grealish baby. Forward dribbles and passes is a stand out in Europe. But also Roca with a fair amount of forward progressive passes. Interesting.
Best thing about him is he’s not just a pace merchant. He’s leading those dribbles using his football IQ, should translate well to a bigger club/less space etc.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Depressing midfield...you killing Saka and ESR. They are not ready. They are not Fábregas to del the pressure of being main creative option in the middle.

Its easy enough to rotate Coutinho in to the middle left instead of them, but where are you gonna put ESR anyway if not somewhere in the middle? They have to play games there.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Could be nothing (and probably is) but the Özil thread is closed...

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Could be nothing (and probably is) but the Özil thread is closed...

I know he wouldn't feature in the final anyway but thats poor from both club and player, definitely shouldn't be in Turkey for a few days when there is ONE game left unless he really needs to be.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I know he wouldn't feature in the final anyway but thats poor from both club and player, definitely shouldn't be in Turkey for a few days when there is ONE game left unless he really needs to be.

I am Ozils biggest critic but until we know the situation it's all speculation. Imagine hes training and working hard and just being over looked because of another motive.

I want the guy gone but theres been 3 permanent managers had issues with Özil and nobody has had the balls to say what they are.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I am Ozils biggest critic but until we know the situation it's all speculation. Imagine hes training and working hard and just being over looked because of another motive.

I want the guy gone but theres been 3 permanent managers had issues with Özil and nobody has had the balls to say what they are.

Not sure I follow your point, could you clarify? Not sure if my brain is just being dumb or I'm missing something :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom