• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Monday might be a bit of a ****storm with players joining the national teams & the corona protocols. Cant be as easy to do a medical.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think a lot of the disappointment comes down to the fact we made most of our signings early on in the window. The windows felt a bit anti-climactic after that.

If we'd have signed Gabriel and William within the last week or two and with Aouar likely on the way too, fans would be much more positive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think a lot of the disappointment comes down to the fact we made most of our signings early on in the window. The windows felt a bit anti-climactic after that.

If we'd have signed Gabriel and William within the last week or two and with Aouar likely on the way too, fans would be much more positive.
Fans more frustrated about lack of outgoings we clearly can't add players if you got 32 players same happening with manutd.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

My favourite part of the window. I love it when people start to have meltdowns.

Thing is though, I feel now we have an exciting manager that most the fans can get behind, and the fact that signing A+P is genuinely doable I can see why many have a meltdown. :lol:

There is actual hope that getting it right this summer would lead to things beyond our wildest imaginations, but so it seems it may fizzle out to a good, but not club changing window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thing is though, I feel now we have an exciting manager that most the fans can get behind, and the fact that signing A+P is genuinely doable I can see why many have a meltdown. :lol:

There is actual hope that getting it right this summer would lead to things beyond our wildest imaginations, but so it seems it may fizzle out to a good, but not club changing window.

People should wait until the window is done. You always get the “if nothing happens today we’re done” ****posts towards the end of the window. Of the two players we’re after one can be signed without any negotiation needed and the other we’re clearly actively negotiating for.

Not hearing any news means very little in the grand scheme of things because most news around transfers is nonsense. The stories about going back with a €38m bid at a certain date was rubbish. There’ll be constant dialogue between the two teams until a deal is reached or we decide there’s no deal to be done.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

People should wait until the window is done. You always get the “if nothing happens today we’re done” ****posts towards the end of the window. Of the two players we’re after one can be signed without any negotiation needed and the other we’re clearly actively negotiating for.

Not hearing any news means very little in the grand scheme of things because most news around transfers is nonsense. The stories about going back with a €38m bid at a certain date was rubbish. There’ll be constant dialogue between the two teams until a deal is reached or we decide there’s no deal to be done.

You always keep me believing but it's hard at the moment, there's always a chance. Wouldn't we still need one more person to leave though, assuming we have Torreira and Kola deffo off.

I don't know anymore. :(

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Most journalists said including orny it'll be very busy last dew days for us we saw 2-3 days ago we getting closer getting rid of both Torreira and Kola. You hope Sokratis Mustafi Chambers go next you can't have 8 cb in squad when the window is done.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People should have get use it by now our club give journalists no info we depend on French media giving us news on Aouar and Spanish media about Partey similar with kola no English media reporting about him leaving only reliable German media reporting he close joining Leverkusen. You hope soon the club will give more info but doubtful will happen

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You always keep me believing but it's hard at the moment, there's always a chance. Wouldn't we still need one more person to leave though, assuming we have Torreira and Kola deffo off.

I don't know anymore. :(

I think they’ll let Sokratis go and if Mustafi stays they won’t register him until January. Having said that I think any chance of Partey is tied to Torreira. Either they loan Torreira with an obligation which in effect makes Partey cheaper for us or it will be some sort of double loan with obligation. If Torreira goes to them on loan with an option I don’t see any real chance of getting Partey.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think they’ll let Sokratis go and if Mustafi stays they won’t register him until January. Having said that I think any chance of Partey is tied to Torreira. Either they loan Torreira with an obligation which in effect makes Partey cheaper for us or it will be some sort of double loan with obligation. If Torreira goes to them on loan with an option I don’t see any real chance of getting Partey.

I'll believe.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Reasons to be positive @OnlyOne

• Groundwork has been put in place for the past month for Sokratis, Torreira, Kolasinac and either Mustafi/Elneny to leave.
  • Groundwork has been put in place for Aouar and Partey.
  • We bid for Aouar in the last 10 days for a reason, to get a cheaper deal to be able to activate that Partey release clause.
  • We have backup targets for the pair of them and none of those targets have been looked at yet even with 4 days left.
  • When/If all relevant sales are made we will have a very low net spend. So money isn't an issue either.
It is going to be an extremely manic last 4 days, we also have two games in between which doesn't help much. Let focus on being positive and if nothing comes off we can have a rant on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom