• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,279
  • Views 214,344

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

In: Nico Williams, Gyokores and Douglas Luiz

Out: Nelson, Nketiah, Partey, Ramsdale, Elneny

Dream window for me.

In: 45m + 70m + 65m = 180m
Out: 10m + 22m + 5m + 35m + 0 (free) = 72m

Net spend: 108m

Question is can we do that financially with PSR?

CannonBals

Feel we say this every summer, with people drawing up departures which lists with inflated fee’s for our players. It never seems to happen though 😭

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they likes of TP/ESR are still here next summer.
If we are talking of selling TP5 for 5m, might aswell keep him. There is no player like him when fit. Should be worth the risk at suck low value. And I think its likely he stays and possibly Jorginho departs with Zubimendi coming in.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we are talking of selling TP5 for 5m, might aswell keep him. There is no player like him when fit. Should be worth the risk at suck low value. And I think its likely he stays and possibly Jorginho departs with Zubimendi coming in.

Think this is very likely tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only way to sell Partey is to Saudi league otherwise there no way a team gonna pay money for him if we keep him then he should be squad player max he not a player he give you lot of 90 minutes his body clearly can't take it.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Feel we say this every summer, with people drawing up departures which lists with inflated fee’s for our players. It never seems to happen though 😭

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they likes of TP/ESR are still here next summer.

The fees I listed for those players were closer to the low end, I was trying to be as conservative as possible.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The fees I listed for those players were closer to the low end, I was trying to be as conservative as possible.

Tbf I didn’t see your first post. I think Eddie may be the only one that I’m confident we get a decent fee for.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ramsdale is some sort of loan with option.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Tbf I didn’t see your first post. I think Eddie may be the only one that I’m confident we get a decent fee for.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ramsdale is some sort of loan with option.

We should be getting at least 30m for Ramsdale, more if he signs for a top 6 PL club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should be getting at least 30m for Ramsdale, more if he signs for a top 6 PL club.

Who’s going to be in for him though? Realistically he’s only moving to another club in England.

United, Chelsea have just spent money on new keepers, he’s not needed at City/Liverpool/Villa.

Newcastle may be the only option? But with their FFP issues they may go for a cheaper alternative.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Who’s going to be in for him though? Realistically he’s only moving to another club in England.

United, Chelsea have just spent money on new keepers, he’s not needed at City/Liverpool/Villa.

Newcastle may be the only option? But with their FFP issues they may go for a cheaper alternative.

He's been linked with Chelsea and Wolves iirc

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lool this is unrealistic. We not gonna get what we spent on him after not playing for a year. If we get 17-18 million we done really well and move his high wages on

CannonBals

Lool this is unrealistic. We not gonna get what we spent on him after not playing for a year. If we get 17-18 million we done really well and move his high wages on
Chelsea paid 25m for Sanchez who was not first choice for Brighton.
Wolves/Newcastle can and should easily pay 30m+ for him. Good chance in a few years he becomes Englands no 1.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea paid 25m for Sanchez who was not first choice for Brighton.
Wolves/Newcastle can and should easily pay 30m+ for him. Good chance in a few years he becomes Englands no 1.
Newcastle and wolves have ffp. Chelsea is not normal club. They also benched Sanchez

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom