• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,901
  • Views 302,894

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
We need a striker, Sesko or Zirkzee or Toney or Isak. Havertz isn’t going to get it done. We need a CM Zubi or Bruno the butcher. And this is not a popular opinion but we need a third stud defender someone of ben White level who can play a number of positions across back but principally be a centerback

Despite a great point total this team is very thin. All our key guys were basically healthy almost all year. We won’t do 89 points again unless we get stronger.

Fans cry injuries all the time but last two seasons we have been among least injured teams. This year our key 5 guys were mostly healthy all year

Farzad

While this wouldn't hurt, Timber does provide this role.
Look at City, if they miss a CB or two no one notices. If either of our two CBs our out there is a massive drop off we become a Europa team leaking goals left and right. Kiwi is developing but he isn’t there yet. Plus i think he is a better Leftback, and Lcb in a three or 5 at the back

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Look at City, if they miss a CB or two no one notices. If either of our two CBs our out there is a massive drop off we become a Europa team leaking goals left and right. Kiwi is developing but he isn’t there yet. Plus i think he is a better Leftback, and Lcb in a three or 5 at the back

We still have Timber and White who can cover CB.

Farzad

We still have Timber and White who can cover CB.
He hasn’t played White at CB for 2 years. He wouldn’t play him inside when Saliba got hurt he never is. We need a durable Tomi basically. Look at City they stockpile good Cbs who can play wide for a reason. We dropped points to weak sides as soon as Mik dropped Gabriel, and our season fell apart when Saliba got hurt last year. The best teams always have 3 stud Cbs, out of necessity. If Tomi could be relied on that is one thing he can’t.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Italians don't generally even want to come to England and unfortunately, when they do, there are more Aquilanis than Jorginhos.

Barella has that 🔥 in him man he’ll be fine in the prem. Tenacious with mad work rate. He’s my absolute dream signing but alas it won’t happen 😔

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Barella has that 🔥 in him man he’ll be fine in the prem. Tenacious with mad work rate. He’s my absolute dream signing but alas it won’t happen 😔
I've seen him more with the national team than Inter and he's looked decent but he strikes me as one who is never going to leave.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Wow so Rammers is actually pretty much dead set to join Newcastle, probably with a £30M fee which would be a fantastic start to the window sales wise.

You’d expect conversations have happened for Isak or Bruno alongside that.

I want a superstar attacker.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom