• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,731
  • Views 187,052

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I still don’t know why Guirassy is not considered. 25 in 23 games scored in his last 5 including banger v Dortmund

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I still don’t know why Guirassy is not considered. 25 in 23 games scored in his last 5 including banger v Dortmund

Because I could score loads of goals in the Bundesliga. 25 goals in 23 games is 4 goals and and own goal exchange rate into the PL.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nico Williams. New striker depends on Jesus. Until we actually remove some first teams. I don’t see where the space is. If you gonna spend 60-70 million on a striker. Jesus gotta be moved on.
Especially if the potential replacement is also injury prone.

If the new signing is robust then we could have Jesus as the 4th forward/starting LW. I’d rather sell Trossard/ESR

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think I need to drop the OnlyOne summer transfer list. Some of the absolute trash being posted in this thread on the last few pages.

Got me rolling in my grave.
The lists are based off the club saying they want a LW that can play ST.

Those names aren’t any of our first choices, they’re just semi realistic based off what the club is actually saying.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The lists are based off the club saying they want a LW that can play ST.

Those names aren’t any of our first choices, they’re just semi realistic based off what the club is actually saying.

The club being some journo called Sami?

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom