• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,850
  • Views 192,962

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bruno G has a release clause so if we want to get Isak we better do it before Bruno goes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's not PR, it's just a journalist after clicks. If the club wanted PR Ornstein, Cross and Mokbel would be reporting it.
Cross and Sam Dean just put articles out, looks like a clear briefing.

BBF

Why the PR the fans love the team and there will be lot of money to spend anyway t

Journos would have been pushing for a story. I personally don't think the club have much to do with it, but that's pure speculation.

Not all buys gonna be successful but majority of our buys been good. Also you have to keep improving the squad or you'll be left behind spending lot of money is becoming normal and while we in CL we in good position but this summer we have to buy well and not try be clever

Also 100% agree.

LookingForEric

Romano also said we’re looking for an important midfielder. That isn’t Zubimendi imo.

LookingForEric

It’s not just about starters, why you trying to be funny? The squad needs improving!

You buy starters to create depth. You sign a striker and then suddenly Jesus can become wing depth for example.

CM signing is an interesting one, I reckon we’ll drop a lot of money on a name we haven’t been linked with.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom