• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,910
  • Views 196,923

That’s like say our defensive record in 15/16 wasn’t a problem. It’s not just about how much you score or concede, it’s about when you do them.

Beating West Ham 6-0 isn’t going to mean anything if you can’t score against Villa at home. A pair of 1-0 wins would’ve got the job done.

Forgot about all the games we scored 4+ goals. Another case of us being creative force to be reckon with.

I guess the other games we have grifted through by one or two goals?

A little contest here. We are trailing the PL leaders best team in history of the game by just 2 points with 6 games to go.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nope. Last summer coupled with the CL exit broke me, I don’t think I’ll recover from that even if we somehow win the PL this season.

I'll come back to this post when you're slut dropping over a Fabrizo tweet linking us to Isak.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Arsenal PR machine in full flow ffs. We need a top level signing to raise the squad. Be a big club and pay the money!

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom