• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,989
  • Views 255,899

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
They were more like undamaged hoes like Julia Roberts is n Pretty woman. Rashford is like her friend who is ran through with drug problems. Later in the movie Julia realised her friend is too damaged and gone to save and accept it. Rashford is too far gone
I remember how Arsenal fans used to moan about Chelsea and United was buying the best players in the world while we had to settle for Welbeck and Benyayoun on loan. Nowadays, we have the money to compete with the best, and Arsenal fans are unironically chasing castoffs from United and Chelsea.

Now to bring it back to your wonderful analogy. This fanbase got the taste of big-boy money. We have access to BBL baddies, insta models and video vixens, but these man want the Mila Khalifas of the world. Andrew Tate was right - the Western Man is finished.

Last edited:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I remember how Arsenal fans used to moan about Chelsea and UniIt was buying the best players in the world while we had to settle for Welbeck and Benyayoun on loan. Nowadays, we have the money to compete with the best, and Arsenal fans are unironically chasing castoffs from United and Chelsea.

Now to bring it back to your wonderful analogy. This fanbase got the taste of big-boy money. We have access to BBL baddies, insta models and video vixens, but these man want the Mila Khalifas of the world. Andrew Tate was right - the Western Man is finished.

This is what i'm saying. Nico Williams, Sesko etc... they aren't coming here and making a difference for a few years. We need to push on this summer, core players only.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nico or Rashford? I think we all know what Arteta prefers

For me? Ideally neither, even though i like Nico. Nico for me = Martinelli. Rashford is an absolute no go for me. We need to find our Mbappe, Salah, Vini, Hazard type, the player we look to go to when we need something.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You want something we can’t/wont get, you’ve just listed we need a Hazard, Mbappe, Salah.

I said type. I don't know every winger out there, but when i look around Europe, the two that sand out from an experience, age and stature point of view are Leao and Kvara.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I said type. I don't know every winger out there, but when i look around Europe, the two that sand out from an experience, age and stature point of view are Leao and Kvara.

Leao is probably the only one who’s ever so slightly realistic and even that’s a million miles off.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Apart from Haaland have City ever signed an obvious world-class player?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Leao is probably the only one who’s ever so slightly realistic and even that’s a million miles off.

Why? We can get another Rice type signing, we don't need a lot. Winger & CM, anything else is a bonus and depending on outgoings. We can go big on a winger.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I agree. I think he’d start here very quickly. He’s my most obvious signing this summer.
What makes him so clear is he can play on either wing. I think his goalscoring will go up a lot at Arsenal as well playing with better players

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yaya
Aguero
David Silva
Nasri
KDB wasthe best player in the Bundesliga
Mahrez off the back of one of the greatest individual seasons i can remember
Gundogan was that Dortmund teams best player
There are others aswell....

What about Pep era?

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom