• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,754
  • Views 242,370

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bruno.

Isak was my preferred CF target before we signed Jesus, so I've liked him for a long time. But he's injury prone and I like Havertz as a striker, and wouldn't want to risk our LCM signing and end up with nobody or an inadequate player. I prefer de Jong and Paquetá, but Bruno would work.
In the last 6 seasons, Isak has missed 55 games. Haaland has missed 67 in that time period. He also can play as a LW alongside Havertz. We should also point out regarding Isak that Newcastle as a club have been plagued with injuries this season making one wonder if their physios and medical staff are a contributing factor to the slight uptick in the rate and duration of him being injured since joining.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I wouldn’t be mad at Rashford at all.

People underestimate his talents imo. He’s a regular goal scorer in a terrible United team and that United team has been terrible since his early 20’s.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Tell me you are English without telling me you are English.

40 G/A last season bro, nothing to be sniffed at. Season before he was injured, but before that he got 17 goals in the league again.

He’s very capable, the only thing id question is his attitude.

CannonBals

40 G/A last season bro, nothing to be sniffed at. Season before he was injured, but before that he got 17 goals in the league again.

He’s very capable, the only thing id question is his attitude.
Check PEAs record before the huge contract was signed and then after.

Those 40 numbers is well inflated. In terms of league numbers Rashford last year and Isak this year are about the same.

Attitude is not something like form or even mental block that can be changed easily. I would even say that with coaching talent can also be improved upon but attitude is lot lot more difficult and has overreaching impact on dressing room. Thus that surely is part of what a footballer is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rashford is a better footballer thana isak

Rashford will be cheaper

Rashford is not as injury prone as isak

The only downside with Rashford is his salary is very high
You forgot one thing Rashford is lazy and his attitude stinks when things don't work with him. Still would consider signing him if he was not earning that big amount he need environment change

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saw earlier, actually came here to see if someone posted it :lol:.

Irritating but expected. He has been stalling for a while and I'd imagine the main reason he isn't signing is because he wants to play first team football and hasn't even received a run out. Don't think he's gonna play that much at Newcastle either initially but he'll probably get a better loan (our loaning has been very hit and miss) and I think given the amount of youth players I see playing due to injuries, Cozier-Duberry has a much greater chance of playing than waiting for the Saka graveyard shift. Only Reiss seems to be OK with that job :lol:.

Don't be surprised if Reuell Walters also leaves this Summer.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Signing a winger is imperative. Ideally one that can play in both flanks (the most elite option being Rodrygo but would be hard to attain). It's a shame we missed out on Barcola.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom