• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,756
  • Views 243,071

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And how many more have been bigged up and failed? We gonna pay 45m for this kid, you think?
Who you signing for that position then? Neto for £80m? Nico for whatever price the inevitable bidding war takes it to?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
@El Duderino
E Du
EDU

Shocked Friends GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And how many more have been bigged up and failed? We gonna pay 45m for this kid, you think?
Compared to messi lool. 55 million euros for a kid with 10 games first team football in dog sh1t league. The kid look to weigh about 35kg. He also can’t come to Europe until the summer of 2025

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he was born in IKEA and played for Hammarby, you’d be all over him.

Probably because he wouldn’t be hype job. 55 million euros for 17 year old kid with 10 games. But he is called the new messi by his mum

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probably because he wouldn’t be hype job. 55 million euros for 17 year old kid with 10 games. But he is called the new messi by his mum
Not that different to Muddy Rick?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
The @Rasmi ‘s and @Sanchez11 ’s of this world spend all day moaning about why we don’t have a player like Vinicius but then they too scared to take a risk on one.

Reminds me of those incels that post all these videos threatening jihad on anything with a vagina but when actually face to face with an attractive female they melt into an amorphous blob.

Anyway I’ve always got time for a talented Brazilian. There should always be room in the budget for these deals.

What I would say though is:

A) If we do get him I’d like him to stay another season in Brazil and then get loaned out to Spain or Portugal or sth. This league (and this fan base) does not deal well with young flair players yet to fully grow into their bodies or fulfill their potential.

B) We need to be very ready for the outcome where Boehly sees we’re bidding for some youngster and offers him a billion dollar contract amortised over 35 years…

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The @Rasmi ‘s and @Sanchez11 ’s of this world spend all day moaning about why we don’t have a player like Vinicius but then they too scared to take a risk on one.

Reminds me of those incels that post all these videos threatening jihad on anything with a vagina but when actually face to face with an attractive female they melt into an amorphous blob.

Anyway I’ve always got time for a talented Brazilian. There should always be room in the budget for these deals.

A) If we do get him I’d like him to stay another season in Brazil and then get loaned out to Spain or Portugal or sth. This league (and this fan base) does not deal well with young flair players yet to fully grow into their bodies or fulfill their potential.

B) We need to be very ready for the outcome where Boehly sees we’re bidding for some youngster and offers him a billion dollar contract amortised over 35 years…
Where have i said anything that you have insinuated?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Have you ever watched him play outside of YouTube? Vinicius was signed by real 2017. They had Bale and Ronaldo in their team. 2021-2022 was the season Vinicius arrived. So 4 years after he was signed was he ready to play big part in their first team

If we can sign quality striker, winger and CM. By all means spend 55 million euros on kid for the future. And in 4 years time we have top player

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I stated that basically he isnt what we need right now! Do we have the extra money to take a risk on such a deal right now? Genuine concerns about such a deal.

You do what Madrid did with Endrick right. This kid wouldn’t come into our team for like another 2 years at least, no need to pay it all now.

I say all this never having heard of this kid before btw. I’m just generally pre disposed to this sort of deal. Spanish teams have had this pipeline on lockdown and it’s pissed me off.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom