• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,541
  • Views 286,997

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
"The Chelsea reject" won us so many points this season. Are you stuck in the first half of the season when he was used as a CM?
Havertz in the two crucial games in the second half of the season:

Against villa - Missed three one -on -one chances

Against bayern - No shots on/off target in 180 mins. Pocketed by Sp**s reject erik dier

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

City won multiple league's scoring more than they are now, without a recognised striker. Not only that but Havertz is averaging more than a point a game as a PL striker, which is elite.

In order for it to work we have to concede less, score more as a team, become much better possession team. So if you want to emulate those City teams. That’s what they did more goals, more possession and less conceding. Improve the defence, midfield and wingers.

Or get a better striker. I know which one is easier

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Havertz in the two crucial games in the second half of the season:

Against villa - Missed three one -on -one chances

Against bayern - No shots on/off target in 180 mins. Pocketed by Sp**s reject erik dier

AM keeps finding these guys man I swear down.

Haaland missed a boat load of easy chances earlier this season. If Trossard scored his chance against Villa and we win the league do you think City fans would be tugging themselves at the prospect of who they’d upgrade the best no9 in the world with?

Do you understand how redundant your line of reasoning is? No of course you don’t because it’s not the only thing redundant about you apparently.

Havertz is by no means perfect and like @A_G I hated on him strongly but he’s not the reason we won’t win the league. He’s the reason we were in a position to win it in the first place.

I’m really tired of the utter and inexcusable inability of some people around here to update their biases with actual observations.

StefanB

Haaland missed a boat load of easy chances earlier this season. If Trossard scored his chance against Villa and we win the league do you think City fans would be tugging themselves at the prospect of who they’d upgrade the best no9 in the world with?

Do you understand how redundant your line of reasoning is? No of course you don’t because it’s not the only thing redundant about you apparently.

Havertz is by no means perfect and like @A_G I hated on him strongly but he’s not the reason we won’t win the league. He’s the reason we were in a position to win it in the first place.

I’m really tired of the utter and inexcusable inability of some people around here to update their biases with actual observations.
I was adamant that we needed a new striker to be able to compete at the highest level, even though Havertz (who I always thought would come good btw) was doing a decent job. Lately though, he has convinced me that he's able to be a major player for us. He might not score 30 goals, but he will end up with 20 goals and 10 assists next season if he plays like he has done in the last half of the season.

Buy Sesko or another major talent to rotate with him, keep Gabriel Jesus and add Bruno + another winger and we'll be set for quite some time.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For most he went from useless to good squad option. But the Bayern tie and even United game where he had 0.00 xgoals against casemiro and Evans shows he is not that good of a striker

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I was adamant that we needed a new striker to be able to compete at the highest level, even though Havertz (who I always thought would come good btw) was doing a decent job. Lately though, he has convinced me that he's able to be a major player for us. He might not score 30 goals, but he will end up with 20 goals and 10 assists next season if he plays like he has done in the last half of the season.

Buy Sesko or another major talent to rotate with him, keep Gabriel Jesus and add Bruno + another winger and we'll be set for quite some time.

He’ll be upgraded soon enough, we know Arteta will be ruthless but this is not the window when we have such gaping holes elsewhere we need to sort out.

A young striker with potential who can play second fiddle is all we need rn.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa

Havertz when the lights were brightest Against villa and bayern GNTrBGrWIAEWoaJ.jpeg

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom