• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashburton Grove

jamesnoza

Anybody else been keeping an eye on developments? It is starting to look huge and i think they are starting to build the podium round the bottom of the stadium. The webcam is very handy. Cannot wait for it to be finished.

Soler

Established Member
I usually make a note to look check out the webcam once a week. Coming along nicely.

tox

Im going to miss highbury, but i can't wait to get into our big new stylish stadium... very exciting.

jamesnoza

i think everyone will miss highbury, but the move is for the benefit of the supporters if the club as a whole.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom