• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrock

el jefe said:
I was a bit disappointed by Henry's quotes in support of Cashley.

I wasn't so much disappointed as I was surprised! What is it that we don't know, if anything? TH14, our captain, and perhaps our most loyal player, he did sign after all, defending Cole? Perhaps there is more than meets the eye. Still, I would find it hard to see him in an Arsenal jersey again.

Army of Me

Established Member
Fredrock said:
I wasn't so much disappointed as I was surprised! What is it that we don't know, if anything? TH14, our captain, and perhaps our most loyal player, he did sign after all, defending Cole? Perhaps there is more than meets the eye. Still, I would find it hard to see him in an Arsenal jersey again.
it's obvious those two are good mates, but apart from that Henry is looking at it from a footballing perspective - losing Ashley is a blow, doubly-so if he goes to Chelsea!

-thierry-

If the rumours regarding Bridge to Newcastle are true, then either Chelsea are playing games with DD and Arsène or they're planning on going into the season with just Elmer at left back...

marco

if he stays as it appears likely he has a hell of a lot to do to win the fans around.

i for one will be screaming all sorts of abuse at him vs villa next week.

Lord Dula

Established Member
pha2er said:
hehe they just read my email on SSN regarding Cashley, that woman put such a sexy tone of voice to it ;)

Sweet what did you say?

There are some fit women on SSN - they all make my balls tingle.

cesc18

pha2er said:
Fredrock said:
it's obvious those two are good mates, but apart from that Henry is looking at it from a footballing perspective - losing Ashley is a blow, doubly-so if he goes to Chelsea!
i dont think there is anything wrong with what henry said
he is our captain and he is simply emphasising the fact that cole is an important player and we should try to keep him and certainly not sell him to our nearest rivals
he is telling what he feels is best for the team
that doesnt mean he supports cole and doesnt recognise the fact that ****ly has behaved like .......well ....... a **** :evil:

Aussie

Established Member
I havent read many posts in this thread. But im about to sum it all up and IMO then this thread should then be locked.

Ashely Cole is a complete and utter **** and goes against everything I always thought Arsenal stood for. He may be world class but he isnt Arsenal and simply he should be sold and his life be made a living hell everytime he comes back to Highbury. If someone tells me we dont play at Highbury anymore....

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I wonder how many times the word c**t has been used to describe Ashley Cole in this thread. I think we could be looking at a Mania Forum record here

Aussie

Established Member
Ashely Cole is a ****.

Add another to the scoreboard. Please feel free to join in everyone. Makes you feel good.

Honestly I loved him pretty because I had that local boy image who bled Red and White in my head.

Sadly quite the opposite.

Ashley Cole is a ****.

Add that one as well.

karl

Why would you want to close a thread when we're all having so much fun venting our frustrations at the situation. The c**t is taking vast amounts of the clubs money every week, then wants a transfer on the cheap without any blame.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I think we need a bit more variety here chaps...

money grabbing c**t
two timing c**t
back stabbing c**t

are just some examples here

Army of Me

Established Member
has one player ever been so hated at arsenal?

i mean, we all hated anelka when he left and we're not overly keen on him now - but this has been ongoing for over a year now and instead of getting better it's getting worse!

he's a ****, he really is, but is he the biggest **** we've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom