• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
SaViLlE_06 said:
he wont go now...no way not even if they give us £50 mill...they nearly ruined his life! he is an arsenal boy now
Stranger things have happen, never say never :wink:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
GoonerGurjit said:
I really can't see us selling him to Chelscum. Real is definitely a more viable option.
I agree, but on the other hand it all depends how much he goes for, would Cole relish the thought of coming against this team. I think he will be gone where too I don't know, Real Madrid most probity. We won't fold and having Cinchy and Flam as a back up we will cope. shame about his antics but perhaps he has passed the point of no return, we will have to wait and see. :wink:

Lukazan

Established Member
Re: .

Amadeor said:
Straight swap for Essien imo.

:?

Umm, no thanks.

Said it all along, Essien is nothing but an average average AVERAGE midfielder.

I'd rather have Gilberto. Yep.

Amadeor

Umm, no thanks.

Sorry. If you say that, you have not watched him enough. I watched him evolve from where he was at Bastia, and he has everything to become the classiest pitbull in Europe.

dynasty

Amadeor said:
Umm, no thanks.

Sorry. If you say that, you have not watched him enough. I watched him evolve from where he was at Bastia, and he has everything to become the classiest pitbull in Europe.

By pitbull you mean, stupid tackles??

Army of Me

Established Member
Amadeor said:
Umm, no thanks.

absolute bollocks. he was good in france, but he has been nothing short of average this season for chelsea. don't be surprised if they sell him in the summer, or they keep him and give him a permanent place in between Cudicini and SWP on the bench.

nidza7

Established Member
pha2er said:
Amadeor said:
Umm, no thanks.

absolute bollocks. he was good in france, but he has been nothing short of average this season for chelsea. don't be surprised if they sell him in the summer, or they keep him and give him a permanent place in between Cudicini and SWP on the bench.

agree,LOL can you remember how much Lyon got payed for Essien?
He`s been nothing but dissapointment.He`s not a bad player, but for 25+mil?C`mon Amadeor

Monne

GoonerGurjit said:
I really can't see us selling him to Chelscum. Real is definitely a more viable option.

he has a 16m release fee, so if chelscum bid 16m we can't refuse and he can go to where he wants

if he leaves i hope it is to real though ;)

Amadeor

agree,LOL can you remember how much Lyon got payed for Essien?
He`s been nothing but dissapointment.He`s not a bad player, but for 25+mil?C`mon Amadeor

If Chelsea would sign ronaldinho for £879 million, and he only scores 70 goals a season, will you say that he is a disappointment?

Chelsea overpay. It has always been like that since the russian came along. It is very unfair to judge a player on the amount he cost. Same holds for the Reyes thing.

If you don't rate Essien, you don't rate English football, because English football has always been about that kind of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom