• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothics

If he indeed said that then i dun think that we would want to keep a want-away star. He is a great talent but 16 million is good money and we can take this opportunity to cash in on him. Give Clichy time and he will be as good as Ashley.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

flaunt said:
Well, how many of us invite our boss to our parties? So that's one way of looking at it and the papers sensationalising it up.

But part of me is greatly upset by this news because I would hate seeing Cole leave. But I also thought he was classier than this so it's hard to see that he's stooped so low with his "tell all (lies)" book. I wonder what Chelsea put in his drink when they met up.

If he is so determined to leave, then we have no choice. 16 million is great, but even Real Madrid can afford that, so by no means is Chelsea the only destination.

It's not a party flaunt , it is a wedding . You invite all sorts of people that you don't like inlcuding your'e mother in law :) . Seriously though weddings are basically diplomatic functions . Cole not inviting Wenger ( if it is true ) is a harsh slap in the face. He deserves a Zidane special .

Ketka

A guest-list of 500 Z-list celebrities, the same venue where Jordan and Peter Andre got hitched and pictures being sold to Hello! (or OK! or Whoever!) for 1m.

Wenger probably did get an invite - he just very sensibly turned it down.

Can you really see Arsène grinning for the camera in front of a big, pink pumpkin coach?

Thai Gunner

John Terry, Frank Lampard and Rio are all invited to his wedding (according to the Sun.) But Wenger is not......

Please Cashley just **** off.

mood

I agree with what Ketka said.

Whether Cole is leaving or not, he still has to invite Wenger. No matter what he thinks of him.

I am sure he did but Wenger is busy or whatever. Or the reports are probably false.

Because it's with Cheryl Tweedy its going to be a very high profile wedding with alot of celebrities and I am not sure Wenger would like to be there.

Arsenalguru

celestis said:
It's not a party flaunt , it is a wedding . You invite all sorts of people that you don't like inlcuding your'e mother in law :) . Seriously though weddings are basically diplomatic functions . Cole not inviting Wenger ( if it is true ) is a harsh slap in the face. He deserves a Zidane special .

Wholeheartedly agree.

Not inviting your boss who you interact with 6 days a week to your wedding?

Even if you don't like your boss, it's so disrespectful.

No matter how good the player is, if he causes the negative effect to the whole team.

He should be sold.

PS. I don't think Wenger would say no if invited.

As a boss, you wouldn't do that if you are invited. It is also not Wenger's habit to react like that.

Thai Gunner

Given how this Cole-gate saga has distracted and affected the club and the fans, you guys seriously believe that Wenger's turned down Cole's invitation JUSTbecause there will be too many celebrities and cameras at the wedding?!!!!?

Geeezzzzz

Thai Gunner

Arsenalguru said:
Wholeheartedly agree.

Not inviting your boss who you interact with 6 days a week to your wedding?

Even if you don't like your boss, it's so disrespectful.

No matter how good the player is, if he causes the negative effect to the whole team.

He should be sold.

I totally agree. Who gave him the chance to be the player he is today? And it's not like Wenger can do anything he wants at the club. The board still will always have a say. Cole can't just blame Wenger for this.

I used to sympathize with him and support him and want him to remain with us until he retires. But this story if true and is such a disgrace. And it just goes to show what an ungrateful pompous ****** he is.

flaunt

Couldn't we ship him off to Juventus in exchange for Buffon? Let the ungrateful bugger play in a lower division.

coleandclichy

Whenever I see Cole in public he always looks like a chav.

He's got some mentality where he thinks he is some 'hard gangster'. I'm fine with that, but he's it doesn't suit him, going bare-chested to parties and everything, because frankly, he is one of the weakest players at Arsenal, Ljungberg could probably take him.

He's got to quit dressing like Kanye West:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source ... &p=7&tag=1

I know it's got nothing to do with how he plays for Arsenal but it really irritates me. [/img]

fabtastic

cant wait to see his autobiography about the scandal i wonder how much he will slag off arsenal, didnt they read it and say it was unappropriate or something like that :?:

coleandclichy

Sorry for the double post:

But if he wants to move:

1. We should try to do a Cole-Baptista swap with RM.
2. Milk Abramovich for as much as we can.

Thai Gunner

coleandclichy said:
Sorry for the double post:

But if he wants to move:

1. We should try to do a Cole-Baptista swap with RM.
2. Milk Abramovich for as much as we can.

Yeah for sure if he doesn't have that 16 mil buy out clause on his contract.

regele

Established Member
Maybe Cole invited him and he couldn't/ didn't want to come and now The Sun are blowing it out of proportions, wouldn't be the first nor the last time.

jay-d

Established Member
Can't believe you all are already falling for the Suns' headlines without knowing the facts the Sun is known for sensational headlines half of them bollox but because it's about Cole you jump on him. Let's just wait if he really is determined to leave Wenger will sell him but this could all be Sun bullshit yet half of you are screaming and crying already.

Uri

Re: The Cashley Cole Saga Takes A New Twist...

Legend#1 said:

From Tomorrow's Sun.

I've had enough of this smug little **** for a while now, £16m is great business, great left back or no left back, English or not.. I want him gone.

Not inviting the Man who is responsible for your status is disgusting.[/quote]

He's a great great player but enough is enough.
Clischy will be just as good,
If he wants to leave, he can go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom