• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
cashley3ac.jpg

They rewarded you with insults did they?

How about £70k a week, you little ****.

I love Pascal Cygan.

What planet is he on?

"Oh well, now that I've read your autobiography Ashley, I'd just like to say that I now wholeheartedly back you. You were well within your rights to go and meet Peter Kenyon and Jose Mourinho without the permission of Arsenal Football Club."

Cockgobbler.

RC8

Established Member
It's really disgusting, he acts as if he had done nothing wrong, when he actually was the first party to backstab the oter regardless of what Arsenal has done to him from the tapping up until today, they basically gave him a life. Is there any good left back we can get to replace Cole for 16 million?

awooga83

Established Member
God he keeps spewing this i'm the victim crap out and how bad he has things, yes things are really bad for you with your 65k wage and clearly he had no choice but to meet chelsea. Now he is going to try and stir **** up with this book, i can't believe how my feelings on a player have changed within a year or so from a player that i thought would be least likely to do it. I have no respect for him as a person and he clearly doesn't respect Arsenal so i can't wait till hes gone.

goonerz49

for the benefit of arsenal i'd rather he stayed, but at the same time i really want him out aswell, so i guess i'm happy if he stays or gos ps what a ponce bringing out an autobiography at just 25, and it's not like he's done much is it?

Legend#1

Established Member
RC8 said:
It's really disgusting, he acts as if he had done nothing wrong, when he actually was the first party to backstab the oter regardless of what Arsenal has done to him from the tapping up until today, they basically gave him a life. Is there any good left back we can get to replace Cole for 16 million?

£16m is brilliant for a left back that doesn't look half the player unless he's playing in our system.

Legend#1

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
The fight was supposedly with Freddie.

what fight?

The training ground bust up that The Sun are on about.. There were rumours it was with Freddie, also rumours that he has some negative things to say about Freddie in his "book".

otfgoon

Established Member
With 16m who could we get? Zambarrota would have been a perfect replacement but I doubt he is going anywhere but Mardrid/Barca or Chelsea. Grosso has gone to Inter so the only other one I can think of is the other Juve lad.

RC8

Established Member
Lahm would be brilliant.

It is terrible how bad luck has Arsène had when he's gone for english talent. Jeffers (who failed to perform), Pennant (who acted like an idiot), Campbell (didn't really do anything wrong but ended up leaving), and now Cole (no comments). Hopefully Theo will make him change his mind, although Sol did very well for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom