• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Also, if anyone wants another, completely ****ish oppinion on the whole Cole affair, Anti over on Arsenal wtf? has truly excelled himself.

The guy's an absolute knobjockey - don't ask me for a link, I'm not going to do him the honour.

You mean ****hetis.

****ing idiot that bloke.

Savaloisav

Well hes dug his grave, him and his whore wife can **** off to chelsea or spain and his career goes down the pan, because im seriously fed up of that prick

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
We don't need an englsh player in our team and this policy(not looking at passport) works very well for us. Would it be good having one or two, hell yeah. Is it necessary hell NO.

English players in general are sh*. Thats a tough one to accept but that is the case. And other players coming in does not hinder the progression of english players.

Take a look at the England U-16 or u-19 team. Believe me, a good soccer player is detected than. How well does the english U-16 fair in Europe? The youth system is broken beyond repair. A complete revamp of the youth system is the only way out for English football.

The youth system is not generating enough talented kids. thats the bottom line

Artillero

I just got an email with plenty of songs suggestions when Cole plays Arsenal. Not sure when people fit work/learning in when comming up with these.

Cole cole wherever you may be
You married that slag cheryl tweedy
We dont give a toss that you now play for chelsea
cos we've got gael and flamini

Cole Cole wherever you may be,
You married that slag tweedy,
Let's hope you rot at the **** Chelsea,
Wishing you were playing with Thierry Henry

Cheryl Tweedys Magic
She Wears a wonder Bra
and when she's shagging Ashley
She Thinks of Ray Parlour!
OO AA RAY PARLOUR!

The last one is my best but still not the finished article, hope people finish them by our match at the Bridge (10th Dec)

regele

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I read an article about this on Vitalfootball about Cole by a Chelsea fan today - can't find it now though. Seems like they're not too enamoured with paying huge money (like it matters) for a backstabbing c**t either...
Well that's even better then isn't it?

asajoseph

Established Member
Oh, finally, if we could get Gallas as part of this deal it'd be flipping deal of the season. Gallas is top-notch (although not particularly 'loyal' either) - I know Chelsea don't want to sell him, but if this clause in the contract isn't genuine there's no reason we should make life easy for them.

Clubs like Lyon have held Chelsea to ransome before, with players who've wanted to leave. If they can do it, so can we.

Artillero

asajoseph said:
Oh, finally, if we could get Gallas as part of this deal it'd be flipping deal of the season. Gallas is top-notch (although not particularly 'loyal' either) - I know Chelsea don't want to sell him, but if this clause in the contract isn't genuine there's no reason we should make life easy for them.

Clubs like Lyon have held Chelsea to ransome before, with players who've wanted to leave. If they can do it, so can we.

Nevermind Chelsea but i cant see Gallas wanting to join us.

He is on big wages and winning medals. If he leaves it will be to Italy or Spain I would think.

easyj

Artillero said:
I just got an email with plenty of songs suggestions when Cole plays Arsenal. Not sure when people fit work/learning in when comming up with these.

Cole cole wherever you may be
You married that slag cheryl tweedy
We dont give a toss that you now play for chelsea
cos we've got gael and flamini

Cole Cole wherever you may be,
You married that slag tweedy,
Let's hope you rot at the **** Chelsea,
Wishing you were playing with Thierry Henry

Cheryl Tweedys Magic
She Wears a wonder Bra
and when she's shagging Ashley
She Thinks of Ray Parlour!
OO AA RAY PARLOUR!

The last one is my best but still not the finished article, hope people finish them by our match at the Bridge (10th Dec)

I made that middle one :D

qs

Established Member
You never know. Its no secret Gallas wants out of Chelsea. Now AC is his preffered spot but he is French and playing for a French manager with Thierry in a frenchish club and not having to move house might suit him.

Viper

Established Member
Yossi Benayoun?

He is a player which we do NOT need. I don't want another attacking player at the club, and I defintely wouldn't want an 'average' player at the club.

We need defensive reinforcements, and quickly.

otfgoon

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Backpages of the papers:

Cashley will leave for £20m

Arsenal will spend £10m of that on Yossi Benayoun

The sun? I hope its not true (the second part) Dont need him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom