• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Its a well known fact he is a gooner. Doesn't stop him from scoring vs us every time like the other Arsenal fan Kane though

Yeah bring em all home. Won’t be scoring against us then will they?

ps: I genuinely did not know he was a gooner.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hold up is that Watkins? Why he so glum is he an Arsenal fan? BRING HIM TO THE CARPET FFS!
He is an Arsenal fan.
Didn't stop him scoring against us, though, so I doubt that's why his face looks like that.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Just no way with this run in City was going to drop points. I suppose at least this year we didn’t collapse but we also didn’t deal with a Saliba injury thankfully.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Tom Hanks, an Aston Villa fan. 🟪🟦At the Villa v Liverpool match, on Monday night.

Happy Tom Hanks GIF by Laff

Watching the match at Villa Park, Tom must have thought Villa were CAST AWAY, at 3 - 1 down. It was an ANGELS AND DEMONS performance. Previous seasons, Liverpool were in A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN.
Are Villa Touring the United States over pre season. They could be BIG in PHILADELPHIA. Liverpool are interested in SAVING PRIVATE RYAN Babel.
With Villa in the Champions League, a chance for Villa supporters to visit THE TERMINAL of Airports around Europe. It will be A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, Villa in the CL.
Up the Villa. 🟪🟦

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Its a well known fact he is a gooner. Doesn't stop him from scoring vs us every time like the other Arsenal fan Kane though

That's just him being a professional. Darren Bent did it for years & he's one of our most vocal advocates on Twitter.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He took over last season with Villa hovering just above the relegation places. Went on an amazing run that the likes of us or City would be proud of. Went on to get a European place, reeling in the likes of Sp**s, who were 11 points ahead of them when Emery took over.

This season managed to get a coveted CL place by finishing 4th, ahead of Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle and Sp**s. Whichever way you look at this, it is nothing short of very impressive.

Congrats Villa and Emery 👏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Deserves manager of the year this season, unless they take into account Pep winning 4 in a row for the first time ever in England (or Pep bottles West Ham somehow and we win the league lol)

But this shows that Steven Gerrard should be perma banned from management, tbh...Villa have qualified for Europe (one of them for the Champions League) in back to back seasons, with pretty much the same squad he had in a relegation fight 18 months ago 😅

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
How do you not know this lol

Apparently whenever he scores against us he gets his ass beaten at family functions too

Honestly I’m not sure. Googled it afterwards and was like whaaaa

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Deserves manager of year given where Villa were with Gerard. Arteta a close second place unless he wins the PL and Pep can **** off. He can win the 2nd division manager of the yr next yr.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Deserves manager of the year this season, unless they take into account Pep winning 4 in a row for the first time ever in England (or Pep bottles West Ham somehow and we win the league lol)

But this shows that Steven Gerrard should be perma banned from management, tbh...Villa have qualified for Europe (one of them for the Champions League) in back to back seasons, with pretty much the same squad he had in a relegation fight 18 months ago 😅
Gerrard is the worst Villa manager in my lifetime. I thought Tim Sherwood would never be topped, but I was wrong.

He was a complete joke. And no surprise he's bottled coaching at any decent level and slinked off to Saudi (PS he's **** there too)

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom