• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
From one of our best performances of recent times last week to one of the worst this week.

I always go on about the night we lost 3-0 to Doncaster in the league cup as the worst performance I can remember. I think this tops it.

I'm absolutely embarassed. Complete and utter ****. Turned it off after 4-0 and glad I did.

I'm off to pour bleach into my eyes.

**** you Villa.

General

Established Member
mo50 said:
Regarding the transfer, I think this will be a fantastic deal for Aston Villa and it'll be one of the best deals of the summer, not only in financial terms but because I rate Ireland. How someone can pay that much for Milner is mind boggling.

My sentiments exactly, although mentally Ireland is a bit suspect. Personally think Milner is overrated.

Villa need a new manager and quick.

qs

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:
Great words from Stephen Ireland

Good interview from Stephen. Says he's done a lot of research into Villa, which is nice to hear. Also says he's shocked at how well he's settling in and how much more of a family club (in terms of staff) Villa is compared to Citeh.

Also, says "Milner thinks the grass is greener but he's in for a shock because it really isn't"

Sounds like as soon as you fall out of favour at City you get treated like ****.

Sound like a mouthpiece mouthing off.

phenn

That was a hell of a strike from Barton, and a miserable attempt at looking like you're trying to take a penalty from Carew. I don't really understand the idea of just hitting it as hard as you can down the middle. If the keeper stays in the middle, he's probably going to save it no matter how hard it's hit unless you put it just under the crossbar. If the keeper dives one way or the other as long as you didn't just dink it it's going to go in. Not quite sure what he's on about there. Bottom line is that was a freaking miserable penalty.

Villa I thought showed a lack of leadership. A team as good as that doesn't get beaten 6-0 without breaking mentally at some point. The club should probably go and get a manager.

Raider

Established Member
Did you really say F you Villa?...

Some **** fan you are. For how ever poor we play, for how ever bad the section formation set up, or heart of players is, I just couldn't envision me saying **** Arsenal. Noway. Nohow.

Mod Edit: Fixed. Please do not try to circumvent the word-censor.

ricky1985

Established Member
qs said:
Stevo the Villan said:
Great words from Stephen Ireland

Good interview from Stephen. Says he's done a lot of research into Villa, which is nice to hear. Also says he's shocked at how well he's settling in and how much more of a family club (in terms of staff) Villa is compared to Citeh.

Also, says "Milner thinks the grass is greener but he's in for a shock because it really isn't"

Sounds like as soon as you fall out of favour at City you get treated like ****.

Sound like a mouthpiece mouthing off.
City are far from perfect, but I couldn't agree more. Plus Ireland's both a nutcase and an idiot.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Raider said:

Some **** fan you are. For how ever poor we play, for how ever bad the section formation set up, or heart of players is, I just couldn't envision me saying **** Arsenal. Noway. Nohow.

Yeh I did.

We'vejust been absolutely battered by one of my most hated teams.

I hate Villa for making me feel like this. It happens every now and then. Luckily I know that sooner or later I'll be ecstatic about the club again because I love Aston Villa.

So yeh. **** Villa. **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Heat of the moment and all that stuff. Had that been Arsenal I'm sure most people on here would have broken down and much worse things would have been said.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
If Tottenham beat us 6-0, I am sure some of you guys will react even badder than Stevo.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Raider said:

Do you not get angry at Arsenal and let your emotions come out? You're trying to make yourself seem a better fan but in reality that may not be the case.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I'm laughing at the result today. It's the only way I could get through my day of work with 2 Blues fans, a United fan and a Liverpool fan!

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
If Tottenham beat us 6-0, I am sure some of you guys will react even badder than Stevo.

They lost to Newcastle not Birmingham.

Also its "will react even worse" (not a dig I know English is not your first language)

Accomplished

Established Member
I've seen much worse things said about our players on here, but I don't see a problem with a general annoyance and anger at the club you support.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
qs said:
Clrnc said:

They lost to Newcastle not Birmingham.

Also its "will react even worse" (not a dig I know English is not your first language)
My hatred for Newcastle is only slightly less than my hatred for Sp**s, which is pretty much on a par with my hatred for Blues.

All I said was "**** Villa". You would have thought I'd shot a baby in the face the way some people have reacted!

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I think the main thing here is that you didn't say **** you you useless players or **** O'Neill etc. The club being the enduring entity and all that.

I think it was clear where you were coming from though - it was an embarrassing loss for sure. A manager might help!

Burnwinter

Established Member
In order to put myself in your shoes Stevo, I have to imagine that after the five barren seasons just gone, the board had suddenly decided to sell Cesc to City for financial reasons, Wenger had walked out in frustration, and no transfer funds were then made available to caretaker manager Pat Rice.

And then we'd been beaten 6-0 by the Toon, such a joke of a club and particularly worthy of loathing.

You've got my sympathy mate. In a moment of passion, a man may say "f*ck this" or "f*ck that" for a multitude of legitimate reasons.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Obviously there are people here who use the word **** in a much more taboo way than I do. I've said **** villa hundreds of times. They regularly piss me off. I'm only venting some frustrations.

Or do you guys genuinely think I mean I hate the club and everything about it and want nothing to do with it? (I assume this is what you take "****" to mean!)

No, in reality I've bought my season ticket, I'll be there on Sunday standing in the Holte End supporting my team. I'll be using the season ticket that I've bought even though I can barely afford it this season because I've just bought a house.

I'll be at Villa Park when we play Rapid Vienna in a competition I don't even want to be in because I think it'll hurt our progress in the league, because it's Villa.

And I'll be using my Season ticket next season, whether we've just qualified for the Champions League, or whether we've just dropped down to the Championship, or anywhere in between!

But yeh, what a **** fan I am just because I said **** villa mere minutes after we'd been battered by a **** team. I should be ashamed.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom