• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

At.Madrid 1-2 R.Madrid

VCC

Hah. I saw the end of the match. What a brilliant execution of time wasting by Real. :roll:

flotz

i think it was a foul on the keeper by raul on the goal
real = man.utd = lucky bastard always buying the referees

weelip

I dont think there is a foul...but i thought that "LUCKY" is an understatement for real these days...Had Athletico make better use of their possession, they will whip the galacticos

Tink Real has too many superstars...they have lack of players like makelele last season to do the dirty work

wiltord11

thought figo was great though he worked his socks and created alot of chances. they really miss ronaldo when he aint playing

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom