• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atkinson

Aussie

Established Member
The biggest football story around is the resignation of Ron Atkinson from ITV’s football coverage team. He fell on his sword after viewers in the Middle-East heard him call Chelsea’s Marcel Desailly a “lazy ****ing nigger” after his microphone had been left on after the match had ended.

www.arseblog.com

Archie The Leper

Every cloud has a silver lining, The Sun renamed him Bigot Ron, which brightened my day, pity it wasn't Clive Tyldesley (the c*nt with the Manure obsession, that fateful night in Barcelona blah blah blah), f**k I hate having to listen to him

patrick42uk

Established Member
i'v met some people who use racist jokes, but who i dont consider racist. sounds weird i know, but that might be the case with ron atkinson. not that i condone his behaviour.

kanuuu

Established Member
Clive Tyldesley (the c*nt with the Manure obsession, that fateful night in Barcelona blah blah blah), f**k I hate having to listen to him

He's a right knob, he doesnt even attempt to hide his Man United bias.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is a racicst. How can anyone of you actually call him not a racist. Look at what he said. Either you all are dumb or just plain stupid. He is a racist, end of story. And anyone who condones this sort of behaviour is either a racist themselves.

EJub

I'm glad I waited to respond to this one.
I thought the comment alone would not make the man a racist,
but read Wrighty's article, this wasn't a one time incident.

link

A

Anonymous

kanuuu said:
Clive Tyldesley (the c*nt with the Manure obsession, that fateful night in Barcelona blah blah blah), f**k I hate having to listen to him

He's a right knob, he doesnt even attempt to hide his Man United bias.
I dont get what he said?
Can u explain.

A

Anonymous

I heared exactly what was said.
I was watching the game on an arabic channel ART Sport who broadcaste all champions league and premiership games.

They have the opition between an arabic commentator and an english one,i always chose the englaish one....and heared what that dirty bugger said :(

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom