• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barça over Chelsea or a possible and ecxiting match?

Anocht

Chelsea must be eliminated of Champions League. There's no doubt about it. But, would you like that Barcelona does it or it'd be more ecxiting an Arsenal-Chelsea in next rounds?
Winning over Chelski is pleasant but at the same time being eliminated by them would be painful. I love football and I hate Chelsea but I really wait for another London derby that, also, might mean our revenge. Of course, and firstly, if Arsenal wins Bayern :wink:

awooga83

Established Member
If we could guarantee we would beat chelsea i would want us through but IMHO if Barcelona knock them out i will be more then happy with that i don't particularly seek a game with them and the quicker they exit the better and a drubbing by Barca would do nicely as well.

famous no 10

Established Member
if we both stay in long enough i think we will beat them in the CL, as long as we have a near to full squad.

Canuck

Established Member
In the prediction thread I know I picked Barca for the win, but honestly it's too close to call. Chelski do have more depth than Barca have at the moment and who's to say what their crushing 3-0 defeat to Villarreal will do to their confidence. Could it be the beginning of a Barca blip in form? Could be :|
It would be a nice slice of revenge to have us eliminate Chelski in the semis though. Either way, Chelski or Barca, one of them will be out of our way come the end of Feb.

awesomarsenal

i rather barcelona win chel$ki than us win. why? for the simple reason that if chel$ki win barca, they will knock out one of the most attacking teams in football right now. and of course that arrogant **** can brag about it again. anyway i dont want ronaldinho to lose after saying such good things about us

A

Anonymous

My colleague who is a Chelsea fan is going to the Nou Camp to watch the match.

Lukazan

Established Member
I'm not so sure to be honest, I think it could go either way.

Cracks, as small as they may be, are starting to show in the Barcelona side, while the damn Cheatski seem to go on every week looking stronger and stronger.

Personally I'd rather Barcelona go through and we get them, because as sweet as knocking Chelsea out would be, I don't think I could bare them doing it to us again! :(

freddie8

i think this is as close as you can get.

both sides top of their leagues, both teams have very strong players.

but barcelona will have suffered at the hands of villarreal, and they could have a blip in form.

chelsea have been in great form recently, and have a manager with the experience of winning.

im going for chelsea, but i pray to god im wrong.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom