• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Yeah, quality and experience upfront.

Our setup is almost complete, our first and second phase looks bulletproof, it’s that final third where we need to become more efficient. Especially now that teams will adopt this approach against us.

I’m sorry SA but you’ve not read this game correctly imo.

We were outrun and outgunned in midfield. It wasn’t “just” our final phase that was found wanting today.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think people are avoiding the context of this CL run to the quarters and just going with we reached the QF’s so we should be happy.

Mate we beat Lens, Sevilla and I can’t even remember the other scrubby team then got an ideal tie vs Porto 😂 would have been interesting what the narrative would’ve been had we got cheffed up by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc.
Mate were lucky to beat Porto, so surely our fans went into this game with realism.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The lack of improvement in Europe is kinda disappointing. We seem to never show up for this knock off games.

It was super tight against Porto when it shouldn’t have been. Got outclassed against Bayern and never seemed to show up.

In EL it was the same. We were already underperforming and unable to play at our best in this format.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Feels like I’ve come for a scrap.
Most here would’ve been delighted for quarter finals of champions league and 2 points from top with 6 games to go at the beginning of the season. Keep some perspective. Scapegoating players/Arteta is grim considering the season we’ve had.

Some of you should just be City fans

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern is decent side but they been average the both games

We definitely should have done better we might not get another chance like this soon

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
On a positive note, I’ve learned a lot from this CL campaign ! Sounds obvious to some but I really underestimated experience.
You need to be making QF/SF year on year before talking about winning it! Our European record is shocking.
Our players aren’t clutch either so that ‘one’ chance will end up hitting the side netting

Yeah spot on.

Looking at this Madrid and Citeh game, they’ve got so many special players. We’re well short atm.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t even think it was mainly experience why we lost tonight. Lack of quality and game changers for me.

You need your “WC players” to step up here and produce a moment of magic yet I saw none on the pitch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feels like I’ve come for a scrap.
Most here would’ve been delighted for quarter finals of champions league and 2 points from top with 6 games to go at the beginning of the season. Keep some perspective. Scapegoating players/Arteta is grim considering the season we’ve had.

Some of you should just be City fans
Think people are just disappointed by our team lose thier s**t in late weeks of season it hurt more when the team give you hope

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
I’m sorry SA but you’ve not read this game correctly imo.

We were outrun and outgunned in midfield. It wasn’t “just” our final phase that was found wanting today.

Laimer, this player was disliked by Bayern fans prior to playing Arsenal last week... we gave Laimer two very good performances, arguably MOTM tonight.. what a shame, this is without their best midfielder in Pavlovic aswell.

We need to rebuild this midfield and attack asap and get a LB.

Artemis

N
Bottling?! Reeaaaally? Quarter final exit to Bayern & still in the mix for Prem…. Jesus.

Can tell you’ve never been to a game at either Highbury or the emirates.
Yes. Bottled it.

B-o-t-t-l-ed i-t.

Even Bayern fans were expecting to lose this tie. Imagine that.

Imagine knowing less about Arsenal than Bayern fans.

One Song

I don’t even think it was mainly experience why we lost tonight. Lack of quality and game changers for me.

You need your “WC players” to step up here and produce a moment of magic yet I saw none on the pitch.
I'm not sure we have any world class players other than Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom