• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

littleboysilva

I realize watching this Real Madrid game. Madrid are like the opposite of us. When I watch them they don’t “dominate” games like us but they have killers, quality and flair and it drags them to results even if they don’t win this against city. Obviously much more experience too.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I’m sorry SA but you’ve not read this game correctly imo.

We were outrun and outgunned in midfield. It wasn’t “just” our final phase that was found wanting today.

Rice at 8 takes away what he does at an elite level and exposes what he is average at. Jorgi hasn't got the legs anymore either.

Havertz is a complete non entity at 8 too.

We need a Douglas Luiz to go with Ode

roz

Fake News Merchant
Ah so now you're going to gatekeep being a supporter because you think I haven't attended matches at the Emirates. Let me explain a couple of things to you kiddo. Firstly, my family have been season ticket holders for decades, so when I am in England to visit them, I attend matches. Beyond that, my proximity to the Emirates has absolutely no bearing on my allegiance to my club, you pitiful clown. You seem to want to treat them like they're a remedial kid holding them to low standards. That speaks far more to a lack of connection to the club than my physical distance to London. Now go and look at your participation trophies and stop speaking to adults with standards.
Not reading
Sounds like a guy that has never been to Highbury “kiddo”.
Maybe call and ask your dad for his opinion before you spout your nonsense.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When I saw Bayern pull up with Mazaouri and Guerreiro to stifle Saka and Ødegaard, I knew we were done for. Our issue with asymmetry rears its ugly head and Arteta is either too slow or too stubborn to make amends. There needs to be surgery on that side of the starting XI.

ASIF

We need a striker and a winger in the summer martenelli has been stinking up the place for months.And we don't have a striker who can get 20 goals.You win nothing without a quality striker.Its a tiring job supporting Arsenal.Looks like we have a curse which doesn't seems to be going away.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We didn't lose because of inexperience. That's so simple minded. We lost the same way we lost to Villa, being afraid to attack, not taking the few chances we created early and then being punched in the mouth and unable to respond. That has nothing to do with experience and everything to do with a lack of belief and hunger.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure we have any world class players other than Saliba.

I wouldn’t say Saliba is WC but that’s my opinion.

We have none in the squad for me. Good players but not world class.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
When I saw Bayern pull up with Mazaouri and Guerreiro to stifle Saka and Ødegaard, I knew we were done for. Our issue with asymmetry rears its ugly head and Arteta is either too slow or too stubborn to make amends. There needs to be surgery on that side of the starting XI.

Spot on. Left side had time and space in the first half, and didn't know what to do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Highlight was the Sol Campbell chant from the Arsenal fans, knowing all the Sp**s R-tards will be hate watching this game for Kane.

Cheering on a player that won **** all in 10 years for your dead club, for him to get knocked out in the semis by Madrid/City and win **** all again...never forget that 👍

"Double, Double, Double...Sol Campbell has won The Double!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom