• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Ljonin

We didn’t create **** when Bayern were there for the taking.

Look at their line up ffs. We didn’t even make Dier sweat.

Something is wrong, I think the manager is scared and it transmits to the players. So poor.

wtf did Ben White the almighty do on their goal btw? Pathetic defending

mpower2540

I don’t even think it was mainly experience why we lost tonight. Lack of quality and game changers for me.

You need your “WC players” to step up here and produce a moment of magic yet I saw none on the pitch.
I’m not buying the lack of experience reasoning either tbh. Does experience matter? Sure, but Bayern did what Fulham, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham all did to us. Sit in a organised block and wait for us to make mistakes/tire then counter.

If you don’t have the profiles to break open these games it doesn’t matter how much experience you have.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Of course they are, still we lost the tie at home. In the dumbest fashion too, Arteta and the players got too gassed and after being 1-0 up and looking comfortable just lost all composure.

I just think calling it disgraceful is ridiculous.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
That Kimmich is such a good player. Difference maker. He's such an efficient player who gives a steady 7 every game.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Laimer, this player was disliked by Bayern fans prior to playing Arsenal last week... we gave Laimer two very good performances, arguably MOTM tonight.. what a shame, this is without their best midfielder in Pavlovic aswell.

We need to rebuild this midfield and attack asap and get a LB.

Laimer was a perpetual motion machine just constantly running into the spaces we were leaving in midfield.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Highlight was the Sol Campbell chant from the Arsenal fans, knowing all the Sp**s R-tards will be hate watching this game for Kane.

Cheering on a player that won **** all in 10 years for your dead club, for him to get knocked out in the semis by Madrid/City and win **** all again...never forget that 👍

"Double, Double, Double...Sol Campbell has won The Double!"
They cheered on a player whose victory makes it less likely that they play in the CL next season. They're the dumbest group on earth.

Artemis

What's really sad is that I actually WANTED Bayern.

They're every bit as bad as I thought.

I just never imagined we would be even worse.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think people are just disappointed by our team lose thier s**t in late weeks of season it hurt more when the team give you hope
Of course it hurts, that’s football Yousif. Would we rather be languishing in 6th battling Atalanta in the europa league or going up evenly matched against Bayern who were always going to go up a level having had a disappointing league campaign? Impossible to win every game. We’ve still got the league to play for. Bigger deficits have been overcome.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m not buying the lack of experience reasoning either tbh. Does experience matter? Sure, but Bayern did what Fulham, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham all did to us. Sit in a organised block and wait for us to make mistakes/tire then counter.

If you don’t have the profiles to break open these games it doesn’t matter how much experience you have.

Yeah it’s a pretty lazy narrative to just use the experience factor.

How many of those Bayern players have been to this stage in the CL on a consistent basis? Kimmich, Neuer and Goretzka are the only ones that come to mind, the rest are fairly new to the competition or club itself.

Lack of quality and conviction in front of goal was our downfall over the two legs imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m sorry SA but you’ve not read this game correctly imo.

We were outrun and outgunned in midfield. It wasn’t “just” our final phase that was found wanting today.

Out run and out gunned?

Sorry bro, I didn’t see that.

The game was more end to end yes, particularly when Bayern upped their tempo in their build up and pressing. But other than that they found themselves in their midblock, and looking for their specific build up technique down our right side.

They did better in the second half I thought, but they didn’t do enough with the Musiala vs White/Saliba matchup they were trying to push.

Could we have been more risky when chasing the game? Yes I do think so. This is something I want Arteta to bring into our game going forward.

I’m frustrated we could not win, but I think we competed today. Lessons have been learnt by the boys.

Reactions: roz

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
What's wrong with taking jorginho off and pulling havertz back when we are chasing? That's how we won vs Brentford when we were chasing the game.

Menard

Feels like I’ve come for a scrap.
Most here would’ve been delighted for quarter finals of champions league and 2 points from top with 6 games to go at the beginning of the season. Keep some perspective. Scapegoating players/Arteta is grim considering the season we’ve had.

Some of you should just be City fans

Some presumably adults in here posting like children having actual tantrums. We've got some guy pretending to be Batman ranting about his "high standards" as if his "standards" mean a thing to anyone 🤣.

GLITCH

This team won't do anything in Europe or maybe even the league without an Alexis Sanchez type of player. This team beats this bayern with him in it. We need a talismanic player and Saka obviously isn't it. All the teams left have one or two.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We didn't lose because of inexperience. That's so simple minded. We lost the same way we lost to Villa, being afraid to attack, not taking the few chances we created early and then being punched in the mouth and unable to respond. That has nothing to do with experience and everything to do with a lack of belief and hunger.
Simply put, the team bottled the big trophies yet again, as expected you might add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom