• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

ASIF

City lost to madrid means they ain't losing a game in the league now.Goodnight Gays see you next season

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Cmon man, there’s obvious progression at the club. Hard not to get caught up in the frenzy of a title charge having been crap for so long. We are easily in the top 3 sides in the prem, narrowly went out to Bayern… realistically what more do you want at this stage? We’ll get better with the team we have, Arteta will (hopefully) learn also. Could still win the Prem also…

I want to see actual progress. At the moment, i am just seeing the same faults as last season.

TinFish

We need a proper upgrade on Jorginho. He’s a good squad player but he was never bought for the 1st team. Upgrade on him with a proper starter and a rotation option of equal ability to saka. Then we need a proper striker but can’t see us getting one next season…

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We need a proper upgrade on Jorginho. He’s a good squad player but he was never bought for the 1st team. Upgrade on him with a proper starter and a rotation option of equal ability to saka. Then we need a proper striker but can’t see us getting one next season…
And yet he was our best player today

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Saka and Martinelli are not title winning forwards as starters, let me get that off my chest. They aren't there when the chips are down to get help us get over the line, especially in the business end of season.

They would have been rotational options in our better teams of bygone time.

Watch Bayern get swatted by Real Madrid by Vini and Rodrygo individual brilliances.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Jorginho is a Champions League winner, Europa League winner, won multiple domestic cups and has won the European Championship. We needed a player like him to keep us calm tonight. He knows how to play in the big matches. He played well and provided vital experience for us.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We didn't lose because of inexperience. That's so simple minded. We lost the same way we lost to Villa, being afraid to attack, not taking the few chances we created early and then being punched in the mouth and unable to respond. That has nothing to do with experience and everything to do with a lack of belief and hunger.
I think this is also a simplistic way of looking at things. It comes across as “the other team wanted it more”. We lost because we lacked quality in key areas. We lost because our coach was tactically outsmarted today and had no plan B except to hope Jesus does something.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

On a positive note, I’ve learned a lot from this CL campaign ! Sounds obvious to some but I really underestimated experience.
You need to be making QF/SF year on year before talking about winning it! Our European record is shocking.
Our players aren’t clutch either so that ‘one’ chance will end up hitting the side netting

Shocking? Ever the lady, always using polite terms :lol:

Our record in Europe, for a club of our stature, is abysmal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom