• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We need a proper upgrade on Jorginho. He’s a good squad player but he was never bought for the 1st team. Upgrade on him with a proper starter and a rotation option of equal ability to saka. Then we need a proper striker but can’t see us getting one next season…
I agree.
A lot of the problem in CM is that Partey has been out pretty much all season so Jorgi has needed to play more games.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s and Chelsea fans saying they have as good as a chance to win the PL or CL before us and you can't even laugh because they may be right lol

Of course we can because Chelsea are back to their pre-Abramovich days of misery & Sp**s will never amount to anything.

It's United's resurgence as an elite club that I'm dreading.

HattoriHanzo

Where? For the majority, i thought we looked better last season, certainly in attack anyway?
Maybe the fact that this season we took 8 pts from Pep and Klopp.
Last season we took 4 pts from them.

Last season we went out from Europa League in first elimination round.
This season we went out from UCL (much stronger competition than Europa League) in second elimination round.

Reactions: roz

Artemis

We might have a sliver of hope for the league title because Man City look shattered. Let's just hope.

The players owe it to us for...whatever that was against Bayern over two legs. Ugh.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Maybe the fact that this season we took 8 pts from Pep and Klopp.
Last season we took 4 pts from them.

Last season we went out from Europa League in first elimination round.
This season we went out from UCL (much stronger competition than Europa League) in second elimination round.

Last season we won at SJP and Villa Park? You can compare results as much as you like, but from the eye test, we were better to watch last season. Partey Xhaka Ødegaard suffocated teams.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We might have a sliver of hope for the league title because Man City look shattered. Let's just hope.

The players owe it to us for...whatever that was against Bayern over two legs. Ugh.
Honestly they owe fans like you nothing

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
I assure you the likes of Onana and Zubimendi would not have helped us beat Bayern today so hopefully we can target midfielders better than the aformentioned names, actual game changing box-to-box midfielder.

Sign level raisers and not 'versatile' profiles who are jack of all trades but master of none.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

They wont be distracted by the CL and have to win a trophy or two, so cant see them not winning every game on the run in. But you never know i guess.

squizo

Watched martinelli the First 45 mins because he was Close to my Seat. He kept on moaning, but did No real Runs.. horrible Performance. Same for saka..
I met some super friendly Arsenal fans and the Cousin of Will Grig. He looked Like Harry Kane and works for tnt Sports. If you are Here respond ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom