• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The gulf in quality to whom? To Bayern? Who we narrowly lost to? Or what gulf are you talking about?

Yes we are not the world best team and even the world best team can loose against this Bayern side. They are still have a great team and Tuchel knows how to play knockout games.

In the end it was fine margin. If we make it 2-0 in the first game it takes another turn. It was an even game in the Allianz Arena. First half we were the better team not many can say that.

Now we need to win our next game and than it's just hope.

If I have to read “fine margin” one more time….

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Then go out and enjoy the beautiful weather instead of wasting your time in a football forum...

I can’t enjoy anything after this last week. We must all suffer.

In all seriousness, Mikels fine margins means he wants the team to be 100% efficient at both ends at all times. It is not possible to win trophies this way.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Getting up early at 5am vs Munich & 1:30am in Australia against Aston Villa to lose both is really disappointing compared to our previous 2 months winning by good margins consistently.

Our biggest issue for me is our squad depth. Poor old Saka gets criticised tonight & vs AV but he's hardly been rested for months, Ødegaard has the same issue. They are still only quite young so we have to accept they can't keep going consistently all 90 minutes for months without being fatigued. We have a bit of depth on the left side to rotate between Martinelli, Trossard & GJ to some extent.

We have a very young & inexperienced squad compared to Man City & Bayern, look at the depth they have compared to us to rotate around. Havertz is Artetas main striker but he's not a proper striker & he gets 90 minutes per game like Saka does. We need a proper CF or striker to take advantage of our chances we make. Nketiah & GJ are nowhere near the level of Kane/Haaland for example.

At least we recruited Rice, he got us on our way a tad bit to the next level a bit at least, it will take another season or 2 yet imo for us to be competing at the top level as long as Arteta & Edu still recruit another top class striker & depth for RW (Saka) & Ødegaard etc. Our RW depth is only Nelson then ESR, Viera with Ødegaard. We need more world class depth then those guys. A big squad clean out is needed in other words.

Tomb Bombadil

I can’t enjoy anything after this last week. We must all suffer.

In all seriousness, Mikels fine margins means he wants the team to be 100% efficient at both ends at all times. It is not possible to win trophies this way.
Ok, but these are other kind of "fine margins" I was talking about. Yes there are other ways to play with more risk but this doesn't mean we are gonna win trophies.

If City win the PL this year they have won it 7 time in the last 8 years and one year Liverpool won it with they're best ever team playing out of their. So at the moment to win the PL is super hard and to win the CL is always super hard. These kind of trohies we wanna win and last two years we are going (more than) in the right direction.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The gulf in quality to whom? To Bayern? Who we narrowly lost to? Or what gulf are you talking about?

Yes we are not the world best team and even the world best team can loose against this Bayern side. They are still have a great team and Tuchel knows how to play knockout games.

In the end it was fine margin. If we make it 2-0 in the first game it takes another turn. It was an even game in the Allianz Arena. First half we were the better team not many can say that.

Now we need to win our next game and than it's just hope.

look I thought I made it clear, on the attacking front , we just lack that craft and a little bit of quality . You basically just said it yourself. We have struggled to score against not just Bayern but Porto as well . There is just more guild craft and quality in the CL and it exposes our attack which relies a lot of the time on the press and set pieces.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Still utterly dejected and disappointed. It really was a horrible mentality we displayed, once again. Too many players hide when it matters, or they’re simply just not capable of stepping up for these moments.

Cannot see anything other than a capitulation in the league to follow.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
10 bucks says this guy likes being cu-cked wtf is this?

Say better luck next time, or we will come back stronger or literally any one of a hundred other messages that don’t make you sound like a eunuch.

No wonder we have mentality issues. Starts at the top 😤
Seriously hate this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom