• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unsure it's small time because as far I know Arsenal haven't win any CL better being realistic and not deluded. We definitely can win it soon if be more ambition and brave

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Unsure it's small time because as far I know Arsenal haven't win any CL better being realistic and not deluded. We definitely can win it soon if be more ambition and brave

Why are you embarrassing yourself like this? Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in Europe. We are not Sheffield United. I will not tolerate more of your propaganda so just stop it. Not even Baldspray is acting like this (i have the clown on ignore so may be wrong about this).

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"Takes a lot of credit away from Leverkusen, too, who are having a ridiculous season. Unbeaten, and on course for over 90 points (94 if they win their remaining 5 games). Bayern haven't hit 90 points since 13/14"

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
So sad to see us eliminated from the CL, but it is sadder to see so many meltdowns from fans (or it is just AM).
We had good four months since November, and finally found difficulties against Porto, then Bayern.
Everyone must be realizing how much it hurts for missing CL for 7 consecutive years, and how it affects our performance in Europe, especially now against the big teams in CL, not in Europa anymore.

Our players have a dip in form, run out of gas since the Bayern game but still, we gave a good fight even we should have won it. Had a bad game against Villa then another good half against Bayern then get cooked.

Except Ode, I don't think any other player could say he had a good game. All of them. I just don't understand why people here like finger pointing a player or two here like proving they were all correct.
Our PLAYERS were all nervous and tired, not able to perform in their usual standard. The whole team performance dropped significantly. Never about one or two players, but it was about the whole team.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

"Takes a lot of credit away from Leverkusen, too, who are having a ridiculous season. Unbeaten, and on course for over 90 points (94 if they win their remaining 5 games). Bayern haven't hit 90 points since 13/14"

A shame none of Teta's cultists thought about this before their glorious leader was humiliated by Eric Dier.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka is really dumb at times, not sure he's as good as people rate him

I think he's just played at such a ridiculously mature level for so long, we all forget how young he is and that he still has so much to learn. He's rated appropriately, but we need to understand that high stakes games at the business end of the season demand a different sort of know-how that only comes with the experience of being a serial winner.

Badger_Revenge

I honestly didn't have much hope for this match after the weekend. This tie was lost at Emirates with those two mistakes and the missed chances.

We have looked anxious in the last few matches. I had hoped that was knocked out of the team, but it's back. The fragility against Bayern in that first leg has everyone on edge it seems - anxious in attack and worried in defense.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
It really wouldn't. Rob Holding that couldn't get in the Crystal palace team?
My point was, it was not Eric Dier beating us.
He was NOT the reason why we lost.

They won because overall they have better experience, they have more game changers than us, and they had a better setup than us (cause we could not win at home).

We lost to the Bayern team, and it has nothing to do with Eric Dier.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Going off this link, the fifth CL place looks like it's still on even if Liverpool and West Ham go out tonight How association club coefficients are calculated

Edit: I can't seem to link directly to what I wanted to, which was a table with the rankings, and England is first

Italy have already secured one of the two spots. Germany need two victories from their six games to join them.

England need Villa to win all three remaining games and for German teams to fail the above.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Edu won multiple trophies here, even benched Gilberto deservedly for a time in the Invincible season...but all the ****ing losers on here calling him a "bEtA mEnTaLiTy" , when what do you actually win in your lives?

It's a PR company public line ffs, who cares what he tweets...main thing is what he does behind the scenes this summer with Arteta and Josh!

Respect our proper successful ex players, you pathetic losers 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom