• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ā­
I like to think his instructions on corners are just ā€œbe yourselfā€.

Messing with Vicarioā€˜a gloves is the best yet. :lol:

bergholt

He needs to stop it. Itā€™s unsportsmanlike conduct and disrespectful. Otherwise he just creates a bad rep for himself. On the pitch respect is one of the most important rules. If you know you know.

I donā€™t really get it but I assume itā€™s some sort of Xhaka analogy.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Suddenly in the media there is an obsessive focus on whiteā€™s antics, as if he invented obstructing the GK and taunting penalty takers.

Only happens to Arsenal players I feel though. They just canā€™t stand that weā€™re winning and have mastered the dark arts.
Weā€™re the ones who make it go viral online laughing about how much we love it. Canā€™t be mad when the media picks up on it, donā€™t play the victim all the time.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom