• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I didn't say how many clean sheets, just that he was top keeper last season based on clean sheets and saves made. He obviously made a lot of saves. Anyway, he's gone and we have Leno still making mistakes!
He seems to be leaving soon too. We'll see.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I hope so. I cant see us paying £30m for Ramsdale to be back up.
We are not paying 30m though?
It's 24m, i know i sound like a police officer right now but tbh 24m sounds fair for a HG back up.

Also if the price goes to 30m cause of addons it's a good thing. Means his value has increased by at least twofold

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We are not paying 30m though?
It's 24m, i know i sound like a police officer right now but tbh 24m sounds fair for a HG back up.

Also if the price goes to 30m cause of addons it's a good thing. Means his value has increased by at least twofold

Ok fair enough. I had it in my head that it was 30 + 6 add ons. I still think its high for a back up GK so I wouldn't be surprised to see play PL if he does well in Cup games. Arteta has poor judgement but even he can see that Leno is an issue for us.

Reactions: Xln

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
You have to start Ramsdale. You don't pay 30 million on a backup GK.

We must assess if this transfer a success or failure.

db10fan

I hope Leno do an Emi and sold now as Arteta clearly dont rate Leno as no 1 GK by bringing Ramsdale for 30 M. For no 2 GK just buy or loan some veteran GK so Ramsdale plays most game and develops faster. That way we also we recover some funds for an RB now or for winter or next summer transfers.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
To give him credit I thought he recovered well today. The saves aside I thought he looked a bit better aerially today as well. For our benefit you hope the Ramsdale signing gives him a kick up the arse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The save from Lukaku header is top class but still the problems is there he so slow with ball and can't play from back quickly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He literally flapped at absolutely everything but because he made one save he's gonna live off this like that Wolves game a few years ago. :lol:

Tom349

No player in the team limits how we want to play then this guy. Absolutely ****s himself in possession of the ball and immediately puts us on the back foot. Also should have swallowed the cross for Citys first goal.

Surely is relegated to the bench from the Norwich game until he eventually leaves.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This guy just repeats the same thing
Concedes a **** early goal and then starts making saves only after we have already lost.

Tom349

It was a slow high cross. I want my gk to take control and catch even if cb calls for it. Chambers was **** for missing the header but Leno should have gone through chambers to catch it

At the very least he can punch it clear of danger, but given the height and time he had he should be claiming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom