• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best iPad Football Apps

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Not to sure if this is where this thread belongs, but couldn't really fit it in anywhere else.

Just purchased an iPad and was wondering what apps everyone used on theirs? So far the goal.com application looks alright, as does the Carlsberg one for the Euro's.

Any more suggestions?

Irish_Owen

Established Member
The sky sports iPad app is really impressive.

Don't really find a need for much else, whilst primarily using that. Sky sports goal centre app is also worth downloading, it's pretty handy

mccroix

I live in Germany so I am not a Sky customer.
Was thinking of the idea of the SkySports App but it costs something like 5 a month..is that really worth it?
You can't really see much in the preview and won't be able to have access to video content so I highly doubt it.

You definately need to get Flipboard. Brilliant app. You can basically create a virtual newspaper by adding your favourite papers/websites. free of charge and a must have for every IPad owner!

If you are interested in US Sport, the ESPN Sport Center App is a must have, too.

Non sports related: I love the IMDB app

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom