• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bolton Wanderers vs. Arsenal - Saturday - March 29 - 3 p.m

Kaizenbury

Without a win in the Premiership since February 11th, we're in great danger of being totally obliterated from the title race, and which would be a great shame since we lead the table for a considerable no.of weeks. I expect the change in league positions to put some pressure on Chelsea, which will hopefully lead to them dropping silly points.

For us, Bolton, away, makes it worse, they maybe in the relegation zone but so were Middlesbrough, both times, and Wigan, and Birmingham, both times. What better time would there be to thrash our bogey team on their own patch. And we need a confidence booster ahead of the scouse-triple-smackdown. We can't be complacent but I don't want to see Adebayor near the starting 11. Its got nothing to do with lack of belief or anything but I think its high time he gets himself some time to think and rest. Bendtner has waited all season for his chance, it's time he got it. Walcott needs to start on the wing, hopefully with another England cap behind him. Hopefully Sagna is okay too, a twisted ankle is normally a week or 2 so I guess he'll miss out ( he pulled out of the French team ), along with Eboue by manager's choice! Justin Hoyte deserves a chance although I fully expect to see Eboue in there to nullify Davies' bullish ways. Give Hleb a rest, yes this isn't the time to be resting players but Hleb is offering nothing at present, he needs a game off.

------------------------Almunia

------J Hoyte------ Toure------ Gallas------ Clichy

------Walcott------ Fabregas------ Flamini------ Diaby

------------------Van Persie------ Bendtner

Of course it's practically impossible to predict a team when Int. week is on but if we don't pick up any injuries, that's how I'd line up. Eboue dropped and Adebayor rested, with Justin and Theo coming in. Van Persie is edging toward fitness, consider giving him the best part of the game to spice him up for Liverpool on the Wednesday.

And Oh, before I forget, could some tell Eboue that the next match is scheduled to take place in the North Pole. Atleast then, we could lose the guy, and with his IQ level, I fully expect him to believe that and go there.

Lancelot

Established Member
I'm 100% behind the boys.

Let's finish this season as well as we can for the sake of next season's optimism. I think they owe us that much.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
-----------------------------------Almunia-----------------------------
----Toure----------Senderos----------Gallas---------Clichy----
----Eboue---------Fabregas----------Flamini---------Walcott--
---------------------Van Persie--------Bendtner---------------------

Bench: Lehmann, Hoyte, Diaby, Hleb, Adebayor

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Gurgen said:
Jens
Hoyte Touré Senderos Clichy
Eboue Diaby Denilson Walcott
RvP Bendtner

There.

Good enough I guess although I am actually tempted to put Song instead of Diaby and let Denilson have the free role.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Bolton will be up for it more.

1-0 win for bolton for me. Might even put money on it.

The last thing we need is a physical game right now.

IBL

Established Member
I cant feel confident about this at all, they'll be hitting hard while we're already down.

1-0 to the Bruisers

awooga83

Established Member
A win, some fight and not a feeling sorry for ourselves performance please, if we are going to blow this season at least use what remains to strengthen for next year, we will have tough games like this in bad spells so we need to learn how to win them.

Gurgen

Established Member
bojed said:
Gurgen said:
Jens
RvP Bendtner

There.

Good enough I guess although I am actually tempted to put Song instead of Diaby and let Denilson have the free role.

Forgot about the Song.

In that case, Eboue out, Theo on the right and Diaby on the left.

Giga

Gurgen said:
Jens
RvP Bendtner

There.

Nonsense!

----------Woo-kash
Hoyte Djourou Senderos Traore
Eboue Diaby Song Gibbs
---------Denilson
---------Bendtner

Watch this team own Bolton, then Man U 4-0 at OT. You heard it here first.

JazzG

Established Member
Code:
                       Almunia

Eboue       Touré      Gallas      Clichy

Walcott    Fabregas    Flamini     Diaby

Van Persie   Bendtner 

Bench:  Lehmann, Senderos, Song, Hleb, Adebayor

That would be my line-up going into this match. I'm going by the assumption that Sagna won't be fit, if he is fit then obviously he goes back in the side and Eboue to the bench. I seriously think Hleb and Adebayor need to do some time on the bench first of all to give them a breather but most importantly give them a kick up the arse because their performances in the last few weeks have been pathetic to put it quite bluntly, Fabregas hasn't been playing well but he is what makes us tick and the players around him being rubbish isn't gonna help his cause, he seems to be trying but it isn't happening for him yet. I'd be tempted to stick Toure on the bench as well but I'm pretty sure that isn't gonna happen.

I think the above team is more than capable of doing the job and if needed those dropped can come off the bench to help. Walcott had a good games against Bolton last season and I think he needs to start because his confidence is high and we need to build that up even more, we have really lacked some directness from our midfield and hopefully he could provide that. Diaby showed against Blackburn in the Carling cup he can be good on the win so hopefully a similar game from him.

We need to get back to winning ways urgently now and forget about what is going on around us. The players have let us down badly and I think a shake up would do them and the team a world of good.

marco

cant wait to go up there now..

i honestly cant see how we are going to win that..
4 days before a champions league semi that the whole world will be watching cant see any of our lads going for 60-40 balls with those thugs.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom