• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borja Oubiña

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
i see what you mean Mckenna..Arsène is not into signing proven players but oubina is really underated but proven
hes compared to makalele thats how good he is....as makalele was at celta he learnt off claude
but he has more to his game as in passing,size and quick counter breaks rather than claude will stay back
he is also very disciplined and just does his job

i think Arsène only gets a kick out of turning nothing into magic...did you see how happyhe was when cesc scored vs juve
it was as if hes proven to the world im the top manager...RIGHTLY SO Arsène

anesumachoko

why are we discussing this guy 's appearance in the transfer rumour we have not been linked with him in anyway ask yourself why you are not talking of materazi who has been called for italy.can any one provide usefol info linking us with this guy

coleandclichy

I've seen Oubina play before and damn he's a good player. If Wenger bought him for about 8-10m it would make Ferguson look like a mug because Oubina is a much more complete player than Carrick.

AFCFan4Ever

With Real Madrid after him and Senna as a lock for ManYoo....could it possibly lead to us being in for Diarra??? Hmmm.

Realwood

To be honest, for the money, I'd rather have Oubiña. Lyon want Essien type money for Diarra, and we aren't going to pay that.

dos1986

Established Member
Realwood said:
To be honest, for the money, I'd rather have Oubiña. Lyon want Essien type money for Diarra, and we aren't going to pay that.

But if you think about it real,man u,chelsea,barca wont be bidding that leaves ous in a good position and maybe wenger will break the bank for diarra its not like he doesnt have money and he has said piles of times he would spend big if the right player came along,you never know

nazo

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Realwood said:

But if you think about it real,man u,chelsea,barca wont be bidding that leaves ous in a good position and maybe wenger will break the bank for diarra its not like he doesnt have money and he has said piles of times he would spend big if the right player came along,you never know

Gilberto is good at what he does. I don't think breaking the bank for someone to replace him would be such a good idea.

otfgoon

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
With Real Madrid after him and Senna as a lock for ManYoo....could it possibly lead to us being in for Diarra??? Hmmm.

Senna deal to Man Utd has broken down from what I hear.

AFCFan4Ever

otfgoon said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

Senna deal to Man Utd has broken down from what I hear.

Ahhh well I just said that because the NotW had a story about it, with quotes from Senna talking about how it was a dream move and blah blah blah.

Goonergirl

Whats the point of Arsenal having this "realtionship" with Celta if we aren't going to use it to our advantage?
Now that Real Madrid are supposodly intrested with Oubina it will be even more difficult to get him.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
absolutely what he said ...also Arsène and david has a good relationship with celta vigos chairman
we have invited him to matches in the past...and oubina said he would like to play in england when he leaves

Goonergirl said:
Whats the point of Arsenal having this "realtionship" with Celta if we aren't going to use it to our advantage?
Now that Real Madrid are supposodly intrested with Oubina it will be even more difficult to get him.

What's good with the relationship....they kicked out our youngster Carlos Vela because of thier 'quota system'

....these things dont hold any water IMO.

Rocastle7

Newbie here! Does anybody really know the content in this deal with Celta? The Beveren case was a little clearer, (though it didn't end well) but all i've heard about this deal is that it's some sort of "technical relationship". A little vague to me...

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom