• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brighton De Zerb Their Own Thread

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Give Arteta brightons finances and not a chance he’d get the results or even the style of play of De Zerbi. He’d have them playing 5 at the back and none of these teenagers at Brighton would get a single minute of playing time.
He'd play Lallana and Milner until they drop dead.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I tipped him to make an impact in the prem back when he was at Watford but this wasn’t what I had in mind.

De Zerbi’s rotational policy is a bit weird, I never know if this guy is going to play or not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Yes... things are never quite right when you go back, hopefully this is the end of Brighton!

Need that absolute toilet brush that is Andy Naylor to experience a relegation soon 😍

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yes... things are never quite right when you go back, hopefully this is the end of Brighton!

Need that absolute toilet brush that is Andy Naylor to experience a relegation soon 😍

What’s your top five grand ol
Clubs in the league? Feels like you hate everyone that’s not assna

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

What’s your top five grand ol
Clubs in the league? Feels like you hate everyone that’s not assna

Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Villa and Everton...may not like them all, but respect them at least!

Newcastle pre takeover would be up there too.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Now, that's a bit harsh. He is a knob though so some come uppance is needed. But, I always enjoyed Brighton as a neutral.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom