• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brilliant goals!!!

Legend#1

Established Member
Cesc's goal was pure class

And so was the Owusu-Abieye's 3rd goal from an acute angle

Class youngster's

wiltord11

Owusu-Abieye's first i thought was the best the way he got past the keeper was great cant wait to see him play tonight and cesc's goal was f**king great but what was the keeper doing??

Xanshin

I knew Cesc had that sory of class when I watched him in the Spanish Youth team before we bought him...and I had heard that Owusu Abeyie waspretty talented, but he looks very sharp. In a few years time, he could be the clinical goal scorer that we need...

no pressure :D

Adam

Established Member
Guys - they were playing Crawley, and as they are a local -ish team near me; i can testify just how poor they are.

Leagues below.

D.Dappa

cesc still showed great precision wether against a poor team or not, alltho he did seem to have way too much time and space.

Adam said:
Guys - they were playing Crawley, and as they are a local -ish team near me; i can testify just how poor they are.

Leagues below.

I saw Quincy play against Forest, same kinda league as Crawley really. He played very well and i was really impressed, i think he'd be a good prospect for the future.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom