• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Didn't that Ben Jacobs bloke spend ages saying Tielemans to us was pretty much done?

I'll believe this when someone else starts reporting it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need the 2024 version of:

Evans - Free
Wilshere - Free
Depay - Free
Bissouma - 25M
Grealish - 80M

Lovely stuff.
Wilshere and Evans

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What is your impression of a Bruno Guimares, Declan Rice and Ødegaard midfield then? In my mind, its a midfield full of short passers who can't/don't run with the ball or get in behind.
I think any conclusion involving "this doesn't bode well for Ødegaard" needs rethinking. Obviously we aren't making a signing that will push him out of the starting 11

Goonger

When I’ve seen Newcastle, he is their deepest lying midfielder. I’d argue most of those take ons are probably him beating the press and those progressive passes are in his own half. That situation at Newcastle doesn’t map itself to arsenals 60% possession in the final third in my mind. Perhaps Rice will play left side of midfield instead, which is scarier.

He can actually play a number of roles, he’s actually 1 of those players that are quite unique, in that he’s an aggressive presser and tackler, but is also very good on the ball, and can play deeper dictating play as well as further up the pitch, either playing through balls or arriving into the box late getting on the end of chances.

He’d actually be ideal alongside Rice and Ødegaard because he is such a good all rounder. Not that I believe the story anyway.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
What is your impression of a Bruno Guimares, Declan Rice and Ødegaard midfield then? In my mind, its a midfield full of short passers who can't/don't run with the ball or get in behind.

Bruno probably has more incisive passes in his locker than Ødegaard. He can do a job as a 6, 8, or even 10. He's pretty complete, but the thing he lacks is the ability to travel with the ball.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
While he is very good player and almost a certainty to settle quickly and perform well, i'm with @RunTheTrap on this one. Feels like we are a few years late, should have got him from Lyon like many of us wanted. Now? The fee for a soon to be 27 year old will be high. That and the bad blood, he's been a **** to us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'd complete our midfield, would be improve the midfielder a lot. He's also pure **** which is key.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only reason I'd be against it is it's unlikely we'd sign two star players from Newcastle so I'd prioritise Isak

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom