• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thank god you not in charge of this club. 200 million for 2 players from a mid table PL club. Isak is talented. Bruno is average

Ok the 200 might be a stretch.

As for Guimaraes, I think he can give us what Xhaka gave us from deeper areas. His ability to find players from deep is top.

My first choice 6/8 profile is D Luiz, but there we are talking at least 100, 80 if we are lucky. That signing would make us PL and CL ready.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ok the 200 might be a stretch.

As for Guimaraes, I think he can give us what Xhaka gave us from deeper areas. His ability to find players from deep is top.

My first choice 6/8 profile is D Luiz, but there we are talking at least 100, 80 if we are lucky. That signing would make us PL and CL ready.
You can find plenty of players as good or better than Luiz across Europe tbh

Goonger

Probably Almiron to Saudi. I don’t think Newcastle owners will be bullied to sell their best players
Their CEO basically said that they need to be OK with trading players to allow them to get new players in and grow further, basically softening them up for a big sale.

They seem to be trying to tie up some out of contract players like Tosin and Lloyd Kelly to help bulk the squad out.

I don't think they'll lose both Isak and Guimares, and agree with the comments about having a chance for 1 but there's little chance both go.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Their CEO basically said that they need to be OK with trading players to allow them to get new players in and grow further, basically softening them up for a big sale.

They seem to be trying to tie up some out of contract players like Tosin and Lloyd Kelly to help bulk the squad out.

I don't think they'll lose both Isak and Guimares, and agree with the comments about having a chance for 1 but there's little chance both go.
I know Saudis and they not gonna let their club get plundered by stupid rules. Just like Chelsea they will find a loophole

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Just to reiterate it again. Bruno is a must signing! He can easily mold into Partey role, and I am sure Rice is capable of taking #8 and plays as good as Xhaka.

StefanB

He's probably one of the best options we could go for in midfield. Only thing I don't like about him is his ability to get yellow cards and his temperament might be a bit of an issue in top games. Such a shame we didn't get him before he went to Newcastle, but if we can get him now he'll be in his prime and might reach another level playing alongside Rice and Ødegaard.

SupersoakerArsene

He's a dog. I like him, but for me he's not worth 100+ million.

If you could get him for like 60 a 70 million, then I said yes. 100 million, no. I would pick other options who bring more in attack like Paqueta, D.Luiz.

And if you spend more then 100 mil on a midfielder, it must be Florian Wirtz...

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
we'll use him as a smoke screener...
probably even Rashford...
and you need to do that to keep other teams guessing who are we truly negotiating to
helps with the price also

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

also he added we interested in joao Neves Benfica midfielder but deal unlikely. some people say the TNAT didn't say Newcastle willing to accept for bruno 80M so i don't know

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
This is the problem with Arsenal Twitter, they make idiots like TNAT famous so now that his content is behind a paywall no one really knows what he’s saying.

Team @A_G vs Team NAT?

Team AG all day for me 👏

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bruno G for £80m is a no brainer IMO, profile is exactly what you're missing in midfield and you're signing him as he's entering his prime years.

Not like you need to plug a ton of holes in the squad like you did 5-6 years ago. Quality midfielder, quality forward option and 1-2 squad players to replace outgoings and you're good to go.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom