• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 67 49.6%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.3%

• Total voters

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he should play in April… both run ins have been 3/10 at most 😭
Maybe he runs out of steam

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Not to be found when the going got tough for his club, another end of season anonymous showcase from Saka.

And his corner? don't even talk about that disgraceful kick, couldn't even beat his first man.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The decision to take the free kick quickly when it would've been our best chance at scoring all game. Then that awful rushed corner kick.

Not going to continue because it'll be too harsh. Definitely not making the jump to world class status this season, that's for sure.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I could even get behind some excuses about him being tired, overworked etc if he wasn't now diving and moaning. If you're fit enough to play, you need to perform. If you can't, sit down and let someone else give it a shot. This limping off the pitch every time you fail to show up is some sh*t you expect from Spuds, not Arsenal players. He needs to have a look in the mirror and decide what kind of player he wants to be because the woe is me and looking for calls is not what winners do.

Alkesh

Despite his impressive G/A numbers, he always felt a bit diminished this season. A little more predictable, a little less explosive, and a little more lethargic off the ball. I think tonight was an extreme example of exactly that sort of performance.

You have to wonder if he's being overplayed, for club and country.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought he was really bad today, probably our worst player.

I have seen Reyes destroy Madrid's fullback when we won there, and he must have been the same age as Saka now back in 2006 and our guy was invisible today...I have no idea who his LB was today, and he did nothing against him ffs 😭

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You have to wonder if he's being overplayed, for club and country.
The only player who was overplayed was Ode, working like a madman and still finds quality going forward.

Saying that, we never say Ode is overplayed, but we've been soft on Saka since the season started. Maybe he just isn't as good as we thought he was

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom