• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
I mean you picked a team that had never win a title before after they finished 6th last season, just because your fav player signed for them...an unbeaten Treble wasn't exactly looking on the cards for them last summer ffs.

It's the most organic "glory hunting" ever really, fair play mate 😅

Thanks mate you truly get it. Unlike some around here who say I’m not a fan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks mate you truly get it. Unlike some around here who say I’m not a fan.

I bought a Barcelona top with Henry's name on it, supported them when he joined them.

Jumped around my house when they won the Champions League in 2009 and gave unmerciful banter to my United mates who they beat in the final, it's football bruv!

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
I’m hearing that Bundesliga are not going to give us a gold trophy :(
We lift the official trophy next week after the game against Augsburg.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, Bayern were never allowing that sadly and they kinda run German football more than any single club in any other league... scumbags that they are!

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Can you just cut the crap talking about 'we' in both Arsenal and Leverkusen? I hope Xhaka transfers to Japan next so you can join the Nagoya Grampus forum and hope they go unbeaten.

What crap? I have been a Bayer Leverkusen fan all season. It’s well known here. You know you can support more than one team right?

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
All season :lol:

What’s wrong with that?
Yes it’s because Xhaka moved there. So what? Many fans in the world choose to support a team because their favourite player moves there. You acting like what I’m doing is wrong. I think you’re simply jealous because we have been massively successful where as Arsenal, my second team sadly haven’t.

Fingers crossed we win the Europa league on Wednesday.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
What’s wrong with that?
Yes it’s because Xhaka moved there. So what? Many fans in the world choose to support a team because their favourite player moves there. You acting like what I’m doing is wrong. I think you’re simply jealous because we have been massively successful where as Arsenal, my second team sadly haven’t.

Fingers crossed we win the Europa league on Wednesday.

It's not wrong, it's just crazy. People choose to support a team because their player moves there, that's true. Then they get invested with that team. But I find it hard to believe they then pick another team because that player goes there.

I loved Cesc here. Imagine supporting Barcelona after that, a club that never meant anything to me before. Being an Arsenal fan is a feeling, that can't be replicated elsewhere.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
It's not wrong, it's just crazy. People choose to support a team because their player moves there, that's true. Then they get invested with that team. But I find it hard to believe they then pick another team because that player goes there.

I loved Cesc here. Imagine supporting Barcelona after that, a club that never meant anything to me before. Being an Arsenal fan is a feeling, that can't be replicated elsewhere.

Well I am invested with Bayer Leverkusen I watched every game this season, even ones Xhaka was rested in. But if he goes somewhere else (which he won’t within the next 4 years) I will support that team too. There are millions of fans who support the club of their favourite player wherever they go. For many it’s the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Henry etc. For me it’s Granit Xhaka. That’s the only difference. But I have been as hardcore a Bayer Leverkusen fan this season as any other.
P.S: there were Arsenal fans who followed Cesc to Barcelona.

If I could speak German I would sign up for Bayer Leverkusen’s forum but I don’t. Doesn’t mean I stopped supporting Arsenal either.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Well I am invested with Bayer Leverkusen I watched every game this season, even ones Xhaka was rested in. But if he goes somewhere else (which he won’t within the next 4 years) I will support that team too. There are millions of fans who support the club of their favourite player wherever they go. For many it’s the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Henry etc. For me it’s Granit Xhaka. That’s the only difference. But I have been as hardcore a Bayer Leverkusen fan this season as any other.
P.S: there were Arsenal fans who followed Cesc to Barcelona.

Well good luck with your travels.

And those fans that followed Cesc to Barca after that saga weren't real Arsenal fans to begin with. Not saying you aren't, but still.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Well good luck with your travels.

And those fans that followed Cesc to Barca after that saga weren't real Arsenal fans to begin with. Not saying you aren't, but still.

It’s not right to tell someone they’re not a real fan because of so and so. You wouldn’t know. Bayer Leverkusen fans on Twitter and YouTube comments (my only interaction with them) have told me I’m not a real fan when I said I started supporting because of Xhaka. It hurts. I’m doing everything a real fan would be doing. Supporting the team, watching the games, buying merch (yes I have 2 Xhaka shirts) and stuff.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
It’s not right to tell someone they’re not a real fan because of so and so. You wouldn’t know. Bayer Leverkusen fans on Twitter and YouTube comments (my only interaction with them) have told me I’m not a real fan when I said I started supporting because of Xhaka. It hurts. I’m doing everything a real fan would be doing. Supporting the team, watching the games, buying merch (yes I have 2 Xhaka shirts) and stuff.

You do know the Cesc saga was a bit of a ****show right? Where Barca acted like a bunch of ****s.

Anyway, good luck, hope you win the treble.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
You do know the Cesc saga was a bit of a ****show right? Where Barca acted like a bunch of ****s.

Anyway, good luck, hope you win the treble.

Thanks. Dream scenario is seeing both Bayer Leverkusen and Arsenal successful.

However, I do not want to see us draw each other in the champions league. That would be an absolute nightmare scenario for me, and Xhaka wouldn’t want that either.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Actually attending Leverkusen’s last league match later on. Going to see Xhaka become an Invincible. If they go on to win both the cup finals as well it’s one the most ridiculous feats in history.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom