• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wow, crazy scenes at Union Berlin 🔥🔥🔥

The penalty hits the post, bounces back and another player scores by saving them from relegation :lol:

What a crazy atmosphere !!!

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
I like the playoff system for relegation in bundesliga. It would be cool if in pl 20th is automatic relegation and then the next four teams play single elimination ties to see who finishes in last two relegation spots

Farzad

Say football history one more time

This triumphs Leicester right?
No mate Leicester was thousands to one long shot. Leverkusen is a big club always has talent. This would be like god forbid Sp**s going unbeaten and winning a treble or quadruple. Leicester as far as longshots and will not happen again is a bigger deal.

But Leverkusen more historic going unbeaten in all comps. Easier to do in Germany no league cup and 4 less matches but crazy either way

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's unbelievable, Alonso's first job too ending Bayern's dominance but doing it in some style. For a club like Leverkusen a big club who never won the league before (which i didn't realise until this season, just assumed they had won it a few times years ago). The league on it's own is an incredible achievement to do it unbeaten and to get 90 points over 34 games is out of this world, but the fact they're a couple of games from a unbeaten treble just defies belief if it were to happen.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Bayern Munich.

That's it.

That's the joke.
If we had somehow lost to that diving little rat and Leipzig. And lost out on 6th because of Bayern I swear to God. 2-0 up lost 4-2 the one single day in my life I need these ****s to win

If the devil offered me a deal tear my left pinky off and Bayern stopped existing I'd give him both pinkys just to be sure

Farzad

If we had somehow lost to that diving little rat and Leipzig. And lost out on 6th because of Bayern I swear to God. 2-0 up lost 4-2 the one single day in my life I need these ****s to win

If the devil offered me a deal tear my left pinky off and Bayern stopped existing I'd give him both pinkys just to be sure
If Dortmund win final i hear Bundesliga gets six spots. You going to be cheering hard for Dortmund in final lol

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
lol @ Leverkusen being a big club. They're like bottom 3-5 in supporters in the league, even in the second tier they'd be midtable at best. Bar a couple cups never won anything, only exist because of Aspirin money.

Full credit to Alonso and the players but Leverkusen is a pisspot club.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I like the playoff system for relegation in bundesliga. It would be cool if in pl 20th is automatic relegation and then the next four teams play single elimination ties to see who finishes in last two relegation spots
the playoff system for the 16th place is pretty unfair, they first Bundesliga team has such an advatangne compared to the third 3rd of the 2nd league.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
lol @ Leverkusen being a big club. They're like bottom 3-5 in supporters in the league, even in the second tier they'd be midtable at best. Bar a couple cups never won anything, only exist because of Aspirin money.

Full credit to Alonso and the players but Leverkusen is a pisspot club.

Not grand old in your book?

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom