• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can Inter match Arsenal and still not win the league ?

arnoldi

p w d L GF GA GD P
L
Internazionale 23 8 15 0 44 29 15 39

They are currently fifth and are 11 points behind Juve . I think it would be pretty meaningles to go throuh a whole season unbeaten and still not win anything

Should there be a prize for going through the season unbeaten ?

What do you think ?

The Premier

arnoldi said:
p w d L GF GA GD P
L

They are currently fifth and are 11 points behind Juve . I think it would be pretty meaningles to go throuh a whole season unbeaten and still not win anything

What do you think ?

Well, don't forget, it is possible to go undefeated, yet be relegated, since you only get one point for a draw. This whole "undefeated season" stuff just isn't a great big deal. I'm sure if you asked the Inter players whether they would rather have an undefeated season or a championship, they would go for the trophy.

patrick42uk

Established Member
The Premier said:
arnoldi said:
p w d L GF GA GD P
L

What do you think ?

Well, don't forget, it is possible to go undefeated, yet be relegated, since you only get one point for a draw. This whole "undefeated season" stuff just isn't a great big deal. I'm sure if you asked the Inter players whether they would rather have an undefeated season or a championship, they would go for the trophy.

perharps, but surely you cannot argue that being undefeated champions is the best solution rather than being individually undefeated or champions. inter being undefeated without being champions isnt a big deal.

KingReyes

Established Member
The Premier said:
arnoldi said:
p w d L GF GA GD P
L

What do you think ?

No ****, of course they would go for the trophy.

This whole "undefeated season" stuff just IS a great big deal when you go on to lift the league trophy at the end of the season. Something which Arsenal went on to do.

Looking at Inter's stats just like Arsenal it seems that its their defense that has let them down. Manicini is a coach that likes to go forward just like Wenger but how much of a difference has Cannavaro made. Since he left Inter have looked a different side defensively where with juventus they have the best defense in the league.

Shomo

In My opinion arsenal are in better form than inter despite that they are undefeated.

but am impressed with the way they used to come back from either 3-0 or 2-0 behind,to win or draw

Henry IV

Inter have just drawn too many matches. Pure and simple. If they had won four of the games that they had drawn they would be right in the thick of it.

Canuck

Established Member
Inter will not win the league!
Nor will they reach 49 matches unbeaten IMO.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see though. :wink:

Mark

Established Member
I think Inter will lose eventually. They're not good enough to keep it up, never mind winning the league. Credit to them so far though as they've shown great character in some games.

awooga83

Established Member
If Inter went unbeaten but didn't win the league then i don't think their achievement would be as good as ours clearly, i'm not so sure they will lose because they have the mentality of what ever the score they can come back one we shared but we saw how all to easy it was for us to lose that so if a team plays them right who knows.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom