• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can it come soon enough???

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I watch Dutch games on TV and the public are very negative. They used to shout things at me like “son of a whore”

And that's all they shouted at him? He should count himself lucky..

KoLo28

How ugly. Can't wait till he retires, hate the prick. One thing I admire about him is the way he handled the incident at Old Trafford.

KingReyes

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
How ugly. Can't wait till he retires, hate the prick. One thing I admire about him is the way he handled the incident at Old Trafford.

He handled it like a little *****, he practically **** himself.

Stim

OneteaminLondon said:
I watch Dutch games on TV and the public are very negative. They used to shout things at me like “son of a whore”

And that's all they shouted at him? He should count himself lucky..
He obviously can't understand English because theres been a lot more than that shouted at him over here! I reckon he would love coming to surf this forum.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
:D

Yeah I think after the missed penalty I was screaming something like "Ahahahahahaha you f'king **** Van Nistelrooy! hahahahaha f'king ******!"

Evil Dragon

I'm counting the days till I never will see that horse on TV again, but seriously a 50 year old could do his job :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom